Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Outcall Suggestion  (Read 643 times)

Offline TheLorax

I am going to travel to london again in a few weeks and am looking to try punting again.  First time was a disappointment as i felt like it was a chore for the girl.  Review here:  London Impulse247/Anna - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=178283.msg1883275

I was hoping to get feedback from here instead of going the agency route and getting stuck with whoever is available (last time i kept having to wait while the girl was extended and settled for a random girl who was available at 3:30AM or so).  I'm looking for a real GFE with DFK a must and i'm turned off from eastern europeans given last time.  Was hoping to stay in the 120/hr or 200 for 2 hour range for an outcall to my hotel in the London / Mayfair area.

Looking on adultworks i see this girls: 
- PetiteSweet External Link/Members Only who seems to have good reviews but none are recent and she also is on the pricier side.
- Hannah.hottt External Link/Members Only - pretty generic profile, don't know if she is legit.  TOFTT candidate anyone?  :)'
- CatCumWhore External Link/Members Only - kinda ruled her out because some of her pics are a bit rough...   but also kinda fascinated that 2hours is 200 gbp and 1 hour is 80.  :)
- miss_Amelia External Link/Members Only  - someone references changed profile so i'm not sure.
- _Arianne_ External Link/Members Only - friend of miss_amelia

Most of the other girls i noticed in my research were romanian and i've heard to avoid...  ]i also ruled out a lot for offering bareback.  If you have recent feedback on the above or even another suggestion please let me know.

Thanks!!!

Offline TheLorax

Note:  I just noticed that the last two were polish.  One red flag, but if people have good feedback i'd consider.

Offline TheLorax

Found the review of miss amelia.  Based on that i won't be seeing her.

Offline DipsyDoodle

Yes, avoid Amelia.

Mel would be a good choice although I believe she is going on hols soon so not sure if the timing will work.

External Link/Members Only

mrhappypants

Ben, 

My recommendation; don't.  Outcalls are significantly higher risk than incall.  You chances of landing a successful good value punt one off given your lack of research are somewhere between slim and none. 

This site allows punters to share information.  It is not the punters version of Thomas Cook...

If you want to get results consider it a resource and do research.   :hi: