Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheeky-Lena Birmingham. Bat shit crazy thai girl with very erratic behaviour  (Read 4399 times)

31 review(s) for Cheeky-Lena (27 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline brooksy872

External Link/Members Only

PAID - £100
TIME - 1HR

Arranged the meet on Monday and as i saw her before many years back and she is heavily reviewed so looked like a good reliable punt! Or so i thought  :thumbsdown:

Apartment in city centre. Usual working girl apartment. Paid parking available but very busy during daytime . Found a spot about three streets away.

She is typical thai . Short with big fake boobs (albeit one looked extremely wonky to me lol). Not the best looking but okay . Definitely MUCH older than stated age of 33. I would have guessed closer to 50.

Had read loads of reviews about the pamper service she gives so felt i was in for a treat. Once inside and handed money over meet went downhill.

No kissing (not even pecks) even though agreed before hand!

Went to go down on her RO but the stench was really bad (LIKE REALLY BAD)

The wonky tit did not help matters.

In conclusion, a once reliable and good punt has sadly turned into a wonky tit fat old thai girl with a smelly snatch. Crap service abd experience overall.

NOT RECOMMENDED   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Offline mr.bluesky

Thats a shame her photos make her look very tempting unless they have been heavily Photoshoped.She does seem to have a lot of good reviews prior to yours. No excuse for poor hygene though  :scare:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2020, 11:00:46 am by mr.bluesky »

Offline brooksy872

The same original  photos from many years ago and they were heavily photoshopped back then . Things have sadly gotten worse over the years   :thumbsdown:

Offline Shplurgh

Shit. Was about to book her today. Thanks for the intell.

Thought she'd had the dodgy bolt on fixed?

Offline KingUser2017

Those photos have been there for years. If they don't change the photos often even in a span of 6 months. Then there is something wrong. Not worth visiting.

Online JontyR

Thank you for this review. Including the use of the phrase "wonky tit" which made me laugh out loud.

If UKP ever does T shirts I want one with the legend "The wonky tit didn't help matters" on it.

Offline avfc45

Doesn’t she have a bath with you anymore did with me spent a good 5 to 10 minutes cleaning bum as I requested rimming. But she is nuts.

Offline The Owl

PAID - £100
TIME - 1HR

Arranged the meet on Monday and as i saw her before many years back and she is heavily reviewed so looked like a good reliable punt! Or so i thought  :thumbsdown:

Apartment in city centre. Usual working girl apartment. Paid parking available but very busy during daytime . Found a spot about three streets away.

She is typical thai . Short with big fake boobs (albeit one looked extremely wonky to me lol). Not the best looking but okay . Definitely MUCH older than stated age of 33. I would have guessed closer to 50.

Had read loads of reviews about the pamper service she gives so felt i was in for a treat. Once inside and handed money over meet went downhill.

No kissing (not even pecks) even though agreed before hand!

Went to go down on her RO but the stench was really bad (LIKE REALLY BAD)

The wonky tit did not help matters.

In conclusion, a once reliable and good punt has sadly turned into a wonky tit fat old thai girl with a smelly snatch. Crap service abd experience overall.

NOT RECOMMENDED   :thumbsdown: :thumbsdown:

Strange, the last time I saw her and gave her a just about positive she had got the dodgy implant fixed.

:unknown:

Offline shed

Strange, the last time I saw her and gave her a just about positive she had got the dodgy implant fixed.

:unknown:

Out of interest Owl how long ago was it when you last visited Lena  :hi:

Offline The Owl

Out of interest Owl how long ago was it when you last visited Lena  :hi:

I posted the barely positive review in June 2019. I saw her in either late April 2019 or May 2019 as I went and watched Avengers Endgame after shagging her. Not seen her since because I prefer a good hard fuck to a good pampering session. Her dodgy tit was no longer hard, it was sorted out back then. That puts the review above as more than a year old unless the reviewer has lied to ramp up a negative experience.

Offline shed

I posted the barely positive review in June 2019. I saw her in either late April 2019 or May 2019 as I went and watched Avengers Endgame after shagging her. Not seen her since because I prefer a good hard fuck to a good pampering session. Her dodgy tit was no longer hard, it was sorted out back then. That puts the review above as more than a year old unless the reviewer has lied to ramp up a negative experience.

Interesting. The reviewer said he saw her on Monday, which I am assuming is Monday this week. So something doesn't add up  :unknown:

Offline The Owl

Interesting. The reviewer said he saw her on Monday, which I am assuming is Monday this week. So something doesn't add up  :unknown:

Well here's my review from June 2019 where I mention Lena's sorted out her dodgy rock hard breast implant.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252059.0

Offline shed

Well here's my review from June 2019 where I mention Lena's sorted out her dodgy rock hard breast implant.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=252059.0

Yep I read. What I am asking is for the reviewer to explain to help us accept the authenticity of his review.  :hi:

Offline Kerosene

The thread title reads 'bat shit crazy', but there's nothing in the review that refers to this. OP, could you elucidate?

Online JontyR

OP, could you elucidate?

He could, but he decided not to when he heard it would be an extra tenner.

Online fredhiggins

If there is bat shit involved I'm out; its caused enough problems as it is.

Offline The Owl

The thread title reads 'bat shit crazy', but there's nothing in the review that refers to this. OP, could you elucidate?

OP was online this morning but has said nothing. As I suspected when I reported this review, this is either a review from over a year ago, a fake review using information from other reviews to create or or a deliberately malicious negative review based on some reason or other. I can't criticise the admin team for not giving the OP the boot and marking this review as fake as it's currently my word against OP based on the fact that he's mentioned the dodgy implant that was fixed before I last saw her in the first half of 2019.

Offline Wood2017

The OP should elaborate on the bat shit crazy part as that alone might be a big enough red flag to put off a punter from seeing her and having a shit experience.

Playing devils advocate though is there a chance the boob job fix could have turned out to be a bodge job itself and the wonky tit returned?  :unknown:

Offline brooksy872

Ok so this is partly the reason so many OP are reluctant to put up reviews because as soon as they do their opinion is teared to shreds by a select few....

Firstly when i visited her on Monday (YES THIS WEEK) the experience was less than good so i put a negative.

The 'wonky tit' i mentioned was wonky as F**K! Now i cannot comment on others (white knights) saying she fixed it a year ago but if she did she better go get her money back.

Her tit was very unnatural looking and did not feel good to the touch. Did not realise i would have to justify my tit grevience!

Finally, sorry i did not put in the bat shit crazy bit.... from the moment i walked in she was muttering as if there was someone else in the room she was talking to . Quite unnerving tbh.

I could not wait to get out of there ! I saw her many years ago and MY OPINION is she is not the same level as before and the service was not good. Thought that was point of a review website. So i could put MY OPINION on it.

In any case any one that wishes to go see for themselves are more than welcome.

Thank you!

Offline brooksy872

P.s. i would really appreciate it if any guys could recommend the best Thai girl in Birmingham as i no longer have one in my list  . One that ticks every box (maybe asking for too much lol) :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 09:39:07 am by brooksy872 »

Offline mr.bluesky

P.s. i would really appreciate it if any guys could recommend the best Thai girl in Birmingham as i no longer have one in my list  . One that ticks every box (maybe asking for too much lol) :wacko:

What are your boxes you want ticking  :unknown:

Offline Shplurgh

Anya, obvs

Offline Shplurgh

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:19:48 pm by Shplurgh »

Offline Shplurgh

« Last Edit: November 07, 2020, 03:21:19 pm by Shplurgh »