Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ELLE XXX  (Read 1787 times)

Offline scarebear

Hey guys,

Just come across this potentially good looking beauty (not literally):-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Had a good read of her profile but something makes me think she could have originally been posting under another profile (The name Nathalie rings a bell).

Any ideas? Or has anyone seen her?

jstrongerrrrr

You're bang on with that - i booked her yesterday, she texted the address(which seemed familiar), so I asked if she used to work under a different profile and she confirmed she used to be naughty natalie - i checked the reviews/comments on here and then politely cancelled.

Offline collector

You're bang on with that - i booked her yesterday, she texted the address(which seemed familiar), so I asked if she used to work under a different profile and she confirmed she used to be naughty natalie - i checked the reviews/comments on here and then politely cancelled.
Link?

jstrongerrrrr

link no longer works - just type in naughty nathalie in search box, it comes up with all the info you need, the general gist being that her photos were heavily photoshopped and not her.

jstrongerrrrr

its naughty nathalie not natalie

Offline tantric talents

its naughty nathalie not natalie
Yes and the name is not to be confused with naughty-natt !
External Link/Members Only
Which is possibly why she changed it to Elle?
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 09:02:23 am by tantric talents »

Offline lewishamguy

External Link/Members Only

4 out of 5 reviews are positive and 1 neutral. Is that what you mean?  :unknown:

jstrongerrrrr

I read the threads from the reviews - thought there was too much doubt for me - and a rather disturbing photoshopped picture with freakishly long fingers...i'm just passing on my limited knowledge.