Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Noob to London staying near Blackfriars  (Read 594 times)

Offline BadCat

Hi fellow punters, I am staying near Blackfriars tube for a few weeks and not sure how to find local punts in this area.. do I search for locations like the city, Covent garden etc. Are they close enough to where I'll be staying? Ideally I'd like to be without 10 or 15 minutes of my hotel.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 382
Personally I search the area I’m looking for a meet within by post code / distance on adult work
Welcome to UKP  :drinks:

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: May 13, 2023, 07:09:02 pm by Iloveoral »

Offline Munter84

I don't think you'll encouter any trouble at all. Blackfriars is on both District and Circle lines meaning you can easily get to areas like London Bridge, South Ken, or Bayswater (lots of Thais there).

Offline VidiViciVeni

If you're happy for up to 20-30 mins a trip, WG hotspots like Earl's Court/South Ken and Paddington/Bayswater are all well within reach.

For any SP that does catch your attention, you can check out if they have prior feedback on these forums before making your decision. Alternatively if you have some idea for the type of punt you'd like, I'm sure members here would be more than happy to make a recommendation.

Offline The_Don

IMO a little (re)-search before a punt, can be useful  :hi:

Like popping in an A/W ID

The London review boards have over 900 pages going back a number of years

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=18.0

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?board=39.0

London had many options and its easy to pop on a tube/bus or car/cab to get places, for a punt.

Good luck

Offline BadCat

Cheers for all the replies. Definitely need to sample the south American wares. Have been pouring over reviews haha.

Offline Malvolio

Plenty of action to the east in the Aldgate / Whitechapel area, which is on the district line.  Not sure why you wouldn't be willing to do a longer journey though - as long as you avoid the tube during rush hour it's very easy to get around London.

Offline MrMohican

As a general rule of thumb if you are trying to plan how long a journey will take you on the tube its roughly two minutes journey time between any tube station on any tube line. If you have to transfer from one tube line to another allow 5/10mins. With that handy guide you should be able to work out the timings of your journeys around the city perfectly.