Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: TOFTT? Diorstrictbaby  (Read 1500 times)

Offline Danmanchester

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What does everyone think? Seems genuine enough but I'm a relative newbie to this punting lark!
That photo of her in the red dress in her gallery does it for me.

What's everyone's opinion? Yey or nay?

bricky daz

tasty......i need her number  :wacko:

Offline manfox

Looks wise just my type! Needs to offer CIM before I see her though.

I will add to the hotlist just in case!

Offline cueball

Word to the wise lads....

Expect to be filmed and don't expect her to be alone when you knock on the door

Looks good, has mostly decent feedback (one pooper with the obligatory stupid rebuttal).

Would I have a go with her? No

She's too dear and too new to command that rate

Offline santos.23

the pic is actually not her, she's actually fitter aswel , she only does in calls at apartment if she does outcall then is worth it

johnboy007

Word to the wise lads....

Expect to be filmed and don't expect her to be alone when you knock on the door

Looks good, has mostly decent feedback (one pooper with the obligatory stupid rebuttal).

Would I have a go with her? No

She's too dear and too new to command that rate

Out of interest, what makes you think we'll be filmed and that she won't be alone?

Offline cueball

Out of interest, what makes you think we'll be filmed and that she won't be alone?

Read her profile

Offline Danmanchester

the pic is actually not her, she's actually fitter aswel , she only does in calls at apartment if she does outcall then is worth it
The pic isn't her? Fuck that then

Offline cueball

So, we've got a lass that....

Films you on entrance

Is not alone in the gaff

Charges 160 quid for an hour

It's not her in the pictures

What the fuck are we doing discussing her, it's a no brainer.

Offline santos.23

think is i know who she is she's actually fit as fuck lol she just need to use her real pics

Offline sir wanksalot

think is i know who she is she's actually fit as fuck lol she just need to use her real pics

No offence but if she isn't using her real pics then she may as well have no pics at all ! In fact, she's intentionally misleading punters. Not a good indicator that we would have a happy punt with her

Yanusmc

Doesn't reply and there's no phone number.  Probably just a scam to get you to buy the private gallery

Lionelblair79

Hey. Did you meet with her? She's on my HL but I've not contacted her as I thought she wasn't real!

Yanusmc

Offline Asianfcuker

Anyone seen her recently?
Doubt it, the profile is no longer active    :dash:

AF

Yanusmc

Doubt it, the profile is no longer active    :dash:

AF

Doesn't mean that you can't have seen her.  Your telling me you've never seen a girl after she lost her profile?  Or do you think it cancels their mobile contract too?