Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Korean Girl fenham Vivastreet  (Read 1175 times)

Offline dexpunt

External Link/Members Only

60 quid for 30 mins

Feeling horny and wanted to try something new

Comms - initiated conversation by text and when I arrived she rang me to explain where the address was. English was very good and I asked what nationality she was as I suspected she might have been European. She confirmed "Asian"

Venue - Fenham area with on street Parking. bit Grubby but passable.

WG - pretty face, Small tits. Not completely shaven but stubbly. Hardly any English but pleasant personality and eager to Please. Confirmed during the punt that she was actually Chinese from near Shanghai. Not sure why the advertise as Korean

Punt - after speaking with the lady on the phone I went to the door which was already open. Behind the door was an attractive Asian lady who spoke excellent English she led me to a bedroom and asked me to wait there. After about 5 mins she came back and took me to a different bedroom and it was obvious she was actually some kind of Mamasan. She asked me how long I wanted and I asked to see the girl first. Immediately a younger girl came into the room and I was happy that she was attractiive and agreed 30 mins. Straight down to business she offered a oily massage but I had already had a proper legit massage earlier from my regular place so I declined. She seemed a bit disappointed but hid it reasonably well. Lots of light pecking and nipple sucking etc. She did a bit of nipple biting for those who like that sort of thing but does nothing for me. She offered OWO for an extra tenner but I declined and continued with OW. She deepthroated and gagged a lot. Sex in mish and doggy and with her on top until I fiinshed in the bag.

Considered giving this a positive as she did everything I needed and was pleasant enough but decided on a harsh neutral. If there was a ranking between the 2 I would have gone for that. The reason being lack of chemistry and the slight awkwardness afterwards. Slight punters remorse on leaving however for 60 quid was GVFM A lot of people would give this a positive and maybe on another day I would too

Happy Punting

Offline dexpunt