Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone else had a punting nightmare?  (Read 1407 times)

Offline sharpshoes78

As in actual dream type nightmare, I had one last night that I was desperately trying to hide my punting phone and she was always looking in or near the place it was hidden.

Eventually it was found and I was having a full blown argument about it

I think this heat is getting to me, anyone else have punting non sexual dreams?

Online StingRay

As in actual dream type nightmare, I had one last night that I was desperately trying to hide my punting phone and she was always looking in or near the place it was hidden.

Eventually it was found and I was having a full blown argument about it

I think this heat is getting to me, anyone else have punting non sexual dreams?

Maybe it was the God of Punting giving you a warning to be more careful?  :hi:

Offline Home Alone

Or, from a slightly different perspective, OP, you know in your heart of hearts that your punting phone's not stashed in a totally secure location and you couldn't clear your brain of that worry before you fell asleep.

Find somewhere - ANYwhere - safer to keep it from prying eyes before Her Indoors finds it.

Online Ghost89

I hope you don’t talk in your sleep!

Offline Bopcrown

I've made friends with a few of the Romanian lads at work.
I dread going round their houses for drinks, as they love inviting loads of people from their community.
Its only a matter of time before I cross paths with an SP.

Offline sharpshoes78

Or, from a slightly different perspective, OP, you know in your heart of hearts that your punting phone's not stashed in a totally secure location and you couldn't clear your brain of that worry before you fell asleep.

Find somewhere - ANYwhere - safer to keep it from prying eyes before Her Indoors finds it.

I have a secret hiding place in work so my house is locked down  :hi:

Offline Thephoenix

Wasn't there a similar thread about hiding phones a couple of years ago and one of our members came in for some friendly banter for saying he left it in a hedge in the countryside?  :D
« Last Edit: July 17, 2022, 04:23:46 pm by Thephoenix »

Offline sharpshoes78

Yes lol. I learned my lesson  :yahoo:

Offline sharpshoes78

Completely miss read that, I was a different idiot and not the hedge guy

Offline Vice Admiral

Am I allowed to include the opposite of a nightmare?

A few nights ago I dreamt that I went to see a stunning-looking Romanian girl advertised on Vivastreet.  When she opened the door, I was pole-axed.  Not only was she the same girl as in the photos, but she also looked even more gorgeous in the flesh.

She welcomed me with a warm smile, and told me a few hilarious Romanian jokes to help put me at my ease.

All the services listed on her profile were available at no extra charge, and she performed them with gusto.  She was happy with any sexual position I wanted – indeed she suggested some I'd never tried before – and she made no attempt to limit the depth of penetration or to make me reach orgasm sooner than I wanted.

When I left, she put a red rose in my button-hole, kissed me on the cheek, and murmured into my ear, "Deja îmi e dor de tine."  (That's the Romanian equivalent of "Missing you already".)

And then, yes, I woke up and found it had all been a dream...

Offline Captainhowdy666

Wow, I just realised I’ve never had a dream about punting.
Bizarre