Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: when is it time to give up  (Read 550 times)

Offline insignia

A lady who i reckon ive called maybe a dozen times in the past year who lived in another town has now moved to my town (does that make sense). she dosnt display her number everyday but when she does you presume she is working. In the past year or so ive phoned ive text and ive emailed. not once has she answered the phone or replied to text or mail
So who would of given up long ago

Offline Beamer

Is this for real?
Do you really need the views of punters on this?? No information on the alleged WG either.
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 02:12:38 pm by Beamer »

Offline Jonestown

Might be an idea to identify her and see if others have had any success in making contact.

Offline Fuzzyduck

A lady who i reckon ive called maybe a dozen times in the past year who lived in another town has now moved to my town (does that make sense). she dosnt display her number everyday but when she does you presume she is working. In the past year or so ive phoned ive text and ive emailed. not once has she answered the phone or replied to text or mail

Yup.
A dozen times? Really? You're probably blocked as a nuisance caller.
Try using another number and/or post a link to see if other people have had a similar experience with her.

Offline Winker121

Get a grip. One shot at making a booking is enough. Take the hint and just hire somebody who wants to give you an appointment.

Offline Strawberry

• Service Provider

When you say email do you mean AW message, if so do you know if they have been read? Also what are you writing in the message?

And yes why not find someone who will respond?
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 02:13:10 pm by Strawberry »

Offline insignia

Might be an idea to identify her and see if others have had any success in making contact.
External Link/Members Only

Offline seeker

Seriously  :D :D :D :lol:
 Looks f'ing gruesome  :scare: :scare: :scare:
Shed be straight on the blacklist in case I accidentally
Saw her fat flabby arse pictures again  :vomit:
« Last Edit: July 17, 2019, 02:26:27 pm by seeker »

Offline Fuzzyduck

Putting aside any discussion on her looks, I'm surprised by your persistence OP considering her feedback on here. However, if you absolutely must do it, try using another number. If you do see her, I'd make zero reference to your previous attempts to see her. Will come across as creepy.

Offline Happyjose

and if you do see her, careful where you hang your clothes

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

......the more i thought about it i do think there may have been someone watching in the wardrobe.

Offline Jonestown

the reviews on here are four and five years old, the AW feedback shows only three since 2015, and they are all a year old.

I'd say its probably not the OP, she may just be a mad old bat.

Offline AnthG

External Link/Members Only

She has done you a massive favour.

Plus do you see the 2 negs and zero positives after you posted the link.

Find nicer girls and breathe a sigh of relief that you almost booked this one but dodged the bullet.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Fuzzyduck

and if you do see her, careful where you hang your clothes

:lol:
That was in her old gaff to be fair. In her new place, I'm sure she'll have updated the tech to a webcam.