Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Phone Detox. Good excuse for radio silence  (Read 455 times)

Chromedome

"Someone I know"  :unknown: , accidently put me onto this idea , and it kinda ties in to the several threads regarding punting phones.

Through a school initiative parents were being urged to restrict their kids use of mobile phones. ie Detox .

Lightbulb moment!!! I now , with support like I'm a recovering addict   :angelgirl:,  leave my official phone at home. Some  times maybe only an hour here or there...but also occasionally going to see mates, golf etc...hours and hours of being completely FREE . :dance:

Offline GingerNuts

and it kinda ties in to the several threads regarding punting phones.

It doesn't.

Thread seems "off topic".

Offline AnthG

1. There is a new policy at work where for data protection we need to keep our phones in our lockers not on us.

2. This phone seems to have a problem where it randomly shuts off. I think the battery is failing on it. I am not paying £128 for the battery to be replaced. So I will just carry this second phone around with me incase it dies in an emergency.

3. When I am about I am not getting a good signal with EE in certain places, it's zero bars. Someone told me they get good signal with Three. so I should just get a cheap second phone and have three PAYG on there incase my signal drops and I need to use the phone.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Malvolio

It doesn't.

Thread seems "off topic".

No - it's an excuse to your other half for being out of contact for a couple of hours whilst punting.

Offline RedKettle

"Someone I know"  :unknown: , accidently put me onto this idea , and it kinda ties in to the several threads regarding punting phones.

Through a school initiative parents were being urged to restrict their kids use of mobile phones. ie Detox .

Lightbulb moment!!! I now , with support like I'm a recovering addict   :angelgirl:,  leave my official phone at home. Some  times maybe only an hour here or there...but also occasionally going to see mates, golf etc...hours and hours of being completely FREE . :dance:

Yea that is a decent idea.

I have built up a track record of leaving my phone on silent when I come out of meetings and missing calls in the hour or so afterwards. So nobody close to me is at all surprised if I do not pick up.

Offline NelsonH

You boys are wising up to phone use.

I "lost" mine and bought another one. And then the first one turned up.

Now I have TWO.  Anything odd about that.

Offline Abs

This would also protect against google maps accidentally incriminating you as well
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=254787.0