Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lucy Hearts - Nottingham Outcall Centre  (Read 464 times)

midlandz_boy88

Meet occurred in October,  opted for out call as i cant be bothered to look for parking outside girls houses, apartments etc. also prefer hotel meets as i feel they are more secure, parking is available etc. 

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms

Good comms, initial query via aw email and then text day before and day when meet was occurring.  text with room number and she text when she arrived and on way up.

city centre hotel, booked for the day. secure, all facilities really. what more do you need

Meet And Girl
Lucy is quite attractive, id say she looks a bit like Stephanie Davies if you want a facial resemblance. She arrived and we hugged kissed to greet each other. smelt nice and fresh. she freshened up in the bathroom, and came out wearing a sexy number.
Body is a size 10 as is on her profile. we kissed, not dfk but fk, enough to get me in the mood. moved to the bed and more kissing and fondling.

she then took my cock in her mouth and suked away, licked it and licked my balls to. ready for sex, condom on and i pounded away in missionary.
eventually i cummed. cleaned up and chatted for the remainder of the time left.

she then left  and i got back to my normal day business, had another meet lined up for the day to, so getting ready for that. like to make the most of day use hotels by shagging multiple girls.
« Last Edit: December 09, 2018, 05:39:14 pm by midlandz_boy88 »