Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone go to Annabellas?  (Read 861 times)

Offline peter_bungee

Does anyone go here? I used to a few years back (along with HOD who have an unimpressive lineup now) and it had the convenience and quality but this year i have been few times and just seem to be meeting total flops!!  Girls offering less time than paid for, poor mechanical services, pictures too flattering etc. dont understand how they can run a business like this.

Are there any similar well known parlour setups in london/mk areas people can recommend?  I do prefer private girls but sometimes it can be harder to plan at short notice

Will post reviews in subforums.

vt

I've frequented the MK parlours in the past, had some nice punts as well as some average & poor ones.

Time-cutting and mechanical service are oft-encountered problems at busy parlours that run back-to-back bookings.

Photoshop is also a hazard everywhere in punting. The HoD places have some 'photographer verified' images which is supposed to help, but not all their girls have those.

One way punters can help each other is by posting reviews, praising the good, castigating the bad and exposing the ugly, so feel free to add your reviews of those you've met this year. MK falls in the South-East sub-forum.  :hi:

Offline peter_bungee

I've frequented the MK parlours in the past, had some nice punts as well as some average & poor ones.

Time-cutting and mechanical service are oft-encountered problems at busy parlours that run back-to-back bookings.

Photoshop is also a hazard everywhere in punting. The HoD places have some 'photographer verified' images which is supposed to help, but not all their girls have those.

One way punters can help each other is by posting reviews, praising the good, castigating the bad and exposing the ugly, so feel free to add your reviews of those you've met this year. MK falls in the South-East sub-forum.  :hi:

Hey thanks for your reply!  Yes you are right about the back to back appointments one girl was being seen too while i was waiting - put me right off! I dont understand how they can provide good service like this but i guess its all about profit maximising for the girl. Like I said it was hardly ever like this at HOD ..think its new philosophy of money over service

I am a new member just clearing out the memories, have posted 1 review in the south east forum and 2 in the london forum (but all 3 girls work at Annabella/MK as well).  I still have one more bad experience but dont want to be seen as negative so might leave that.

This weekend i will post positive reviews for the 2 lovely independent girls i see (both only see 1/2 per day and go overtime most punts) i have NEVER had a bad one with private girls just parlours