Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: sweetpetite_elle, Tufnell Park  (Read 2286 times)

endomorph

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Eva works out of a clean, well appointed flat close to Tuffnell Park station. She is a nice looking young woman, she is uses quite a lot of makeup. Her service is far from mechanical and most enthusiastic. She has a very extensive enjoys list which is real and she does not have extra charges. I had a most enjoyable half hour with her. She really likes deep French kissing, oral on her with fingering of her cunt and arse. Her oral skills are delightful and she has a nice tight cunt. She is interesting to talk to and her English is absolutely fluent. All in all a first class VFM punt.

endomorph

Quite forgot: she has scented candles in her room, so if you do not want the perfume to linger on your clothes ask her not to light them.

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Eva works out of a clean, well appointed flat close to Tuffnell Park station. She is a nice looking young woman, she is uses quite a lot of makeup. Her service is far from mechanical and most enthusiastic. She has a very extensive enjoys list which is real and she does not have extra charges. I had a most enjoyable half hour with her. She really likes deep French kissing, oral on her with fingering of her cunt and arse. Her oral skills are delightful and she has a nice tight cunt. She is interesting to talk to and her English is absolutely fluent. All in all a first class VFM punt.
How was her rimming? does she rim good?  :dancegirl:

Offline vickyslover

Well at least somebody has got to see her , let me down twice and now not doing Saturdays  :dash: .

endomorph

She is a quite good rimmer, not the best I have experienced - the amazing  Thai Linda in Lancaster Gate.

Offline larry76

Did you try anal sex with her?

endomorph

I did not, but it definitely was on offer.

Offline Meursault

Re-brand of this girl I think.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31405.msg438938;topicseen#msg438938
10 reviews on here some good some not so.
I went to see her and walked, based on looks.

fredpunter

Re-brand of this girl I think.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31405.msg438938;topicseen#msg438938
10 reviews on here some good some not so.
I went to see her and walked, based on looks.

This has already been debated on another thread and I believe the conclusion reached was that it isn't the same girl.

Offline Sedlmayer

Did you happen to see her busty flatmate by any chance Endo?