Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tanya babe or milf wendy?  (Read 1237 times)

Offline Nk14

Hi guys, was looking to punt with either milf wendy or tanya babe but cant seem to decide between the two.

Any suggestions from someone whos seen them both?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Offline ddfun

Wendy's profile says you can have 2 girls for 40 extra.......go for both !!   :)

they're both good in different ways......this way you have the best of both worlds.

ddfun

Offline thetinman007

Hmm, just called Wendy, says she doesn't do a two girl service?

Offline ddfun

Could be that her profile is a cut and paste job which hasn't had the two girls offer removed....pity...was thinking of giving myself a treat in the next week or two.....hopes of that are now dashed.

Offline The_Don

Hi guys, was looking to punt with either milf wendy or tanya babe but cant seem to decide between the two.

Any suggestions from someone whos seen them both?

Thanks in advance. :thumbsup:

Reviewed both:

@ MILF WENDY @  or https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3577

TANYA BABE she looked totally over worked, burn out may be coming (in my view) or  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=serviceprovider;id=3392

JENNIFER QUEEN was at the same location but word of warning (read my review if you wish but to sum up):

Word of warning this location is a "conveyor belt" system I phoned to let the maid know, I was here and walked up-to the door only to be let in by another punter who opened the door. Once the punt was over (a bit rushed at the end) she had another booking and the maid was moaning (in hungarian hurry up, this allows no time for a break or wash in between punts  :thumbsdown: ). As I left the next punter was waiting at the front door (so I said "sorry for the delay:sarcastic:  )

Would I visit again: 50/50 (nice girl but bad location to work or be managed from)

The above, punter in or out at the same time as me has happened far to often.

on the plus side you pick one or the other depending on which one is ready  :thumbsup:

« Last Edit: December 01, 2014, 04:24:06 pm by The_Don »