Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Angelina diamond x ( N11 )  (Read 1813 times)

Nhsi

Nothing on here about this lady?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only - Get QR Code

Will maybe try to toftt.

Offline supastarjay

any info on this one? seems to have taken over someone elses profile but looks fucking hot!

Offline landseer

She was based in Manchester. I was tempted and put her on my HL. Never got to see her but kept her on my HL. It is the same account she had in the NW. Think she was based in the SW for a while.

Offline supastarjay

ahh right, was thinking that she was way too hot for me to have missed her all this time but makes sense if she wasnt working in london.

the reason why i thought she had taken over someone elese profile is because of all the different names mentioned in her fb, but i guess she just changed them.

simssmo

Personally I wouldn't trust her.

I called her and arranged to meet her at Crouch Hill (Hanley Road 9pm). I even called just before leaving to make sure everything was set but when I got there, she did not answer the phone. I must have tried about 10 times within 30 minutes.

Her profile was removed for a few months now it seems to be back but she is now located in West London.

Offline Makka124

Ive not seen her but her profile is moving around, i did call her once and asked her to text me an address which she didnt.
She's is offering just a massage now