Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone seen Adele4U in Paddington?  (Read 2561 times)

Offline backofthenet

can't seem to see much about her on this forum. Am especially interested in long, verbose, gushing essays/novellas describing intimate encounters with her, but there seems to be a real dearth of them.

Cheers

Hornydevil247

can't seem to see much about her on this forum. Am especially interested in long, verbose, gushing essays/novellas describing intimate encounters with her, but there seems to be a real dearth of them.

Cheers

Go Specsavers

HD

Offline laidbackasiandude

Cheers

Tongue in cheek no doubt, however I'm not too surprised about the volume of positive reports about her having met her
(just the one time!). I do see where you're coming from though.

Quesadilla

Nope, never heard of her, I've only seen Adele4U in Piccadilly. Apparently. Totally different girl.  :sarcastic:

Hornydevil247

Tongue in cheek no doubt, however I'm not too surprised about the volume of positive reports about her having met her
(just the one time!). I do see where you're coming from though.

No offence intend Mr BOTN just banter

fredpunter

I seem to recall seeing some-one of that name once .... I suspect she's been so busy lately that she doesn't remember ever having seen me though  :(

squeezebox

Nope, never heard of her, I've only seen Adele4U in Piccadilly. Apparently. Totally different girl.  :sarcastic:

I've come to the conclusion she doesn't exist and there is a collaberation between AW and UKP to invent someone that lives in a parallel universe....(Paddington/Piccadilly/Paris)

However, will be sending an email to her in 2015 just in case I'm wrong (for a 2016 booking probably)... 2000 page review to follow.    :thumbsup:

Offline backofthenet

yes, just a late night bit of banter chaps, but I did notice there are 27 reviews of her (!)

have we reached 'Peak Adele'...?

Online hendrix

I never saw her, so she doesn't exist.

QED

:D

squeezebox

QED

Maybe she can tempt you out of retirement?  (if she exists of course)  :P

rafatheira

QED

There had to be one you missed Mr. H   :D

Online hendrix

There had to be one you missed Mr. H   :D

Maybe she can tempt you out of retirement?  (if she exists of course)  :P

Maybe she will  :P KDD was telling me about the duo she had with Adele and some other lucky punter who reviewed it on adultwork... the old saying "Once a punter, always a punter" is looking frighteningly true to me at the moment :D

I was appalled to find that Little Katie, another one I missed, is touring London in February :(

What to do?  :cool:

rafatheira

Maybe she will  :P KDD was telling me about the duo she had with Adele and some other lucky punter who reviewed it on adultwork... the old saying "Once a punter, always a punter" is looking frighteningly true to me at the moment :D

I was appalled to find that Little Katie, another one I missed, is touring London in February :(

What to do?  :cool:

Having second thoughts on the retirement are we Mr. H?  :D

Online hendrix

Having second thoughts on the retirement are we Mr. H?  :D

My head says no, my heart says no, my cock say's fuck yes!!!

who wins? :D

rafatheira

My head says no, my heart says no, my cock say's fuck yes!!!

who wins? :D

There's only ever going to be  one winner Mr.H  :drinks:

Offline SamLP

Cheers

Link please

Offline tantric talents

I keep trying and she sends the sweetest emails but I think she's booked until 2016......

password02

I think I may have seen her perhaps Once ....Twice......Ninth....Tenth? - Really lost count after double figures but at my age my memory is not that great

I think she won the award for Best New Cummer for 2014 - I am looking to present this week with some Whipped Cream and a Cherry on top.

:rose:

Offline scarebear

2md visit last night, and as good as the first. She is so adorable, and now ive got my own personal souvenir from her as well - Now that's a surprise.

Will be back for another visit in Jan.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Cheers

Never heard of her  :unknown:........and I've deffo never had a 90min 3sum with her and Dee!  :lol:

unclesweetheart

gushing essays
Cheers

Not from me. I've really tried my best though, to be fair.

Offline MeesterNeek

A/W profile says she is now on a break - not surprising given the flood of recent reviews; breathing space for all :P

Offline herbie007

Never heard of her  :unknown:........and I've deffo never had a 90min 3sum with her and Dee!  :lol:

You dark horse  :D

Offline ciscoxxx69

You dark horse  :D

HNY Herbie  :drinks:

Yes....guilty as charged.....and it was as fantastic as you'd expect.
A couple of highlights  :cool:
Being rimmed deep whilst fucking Adele doggy, and Adele eating my Spunk from her face after a filthy dual facial/CIM/snowball between the girls.  :hi:

password02

WOW kept that quite?  :thumbsup:

How about a review to kick off 2015?

:hi:

Offline ciscoxxx69

WOW kept that quite?  :thumbsup:

How about a review to kick off 2015?

:hi:

It was a few weeks ago PW  :cool:
Every moment still fresh in my mind though :P
Haven't had much time to do reviews lately
....but I will try and write another punting novel when I get time (and the inspiration....)

rafatheira

I think I need to see Adele pronto. Haven't seen this much fanfare about a girl in London barring Ms. KDD. :thumbsup: