Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley Downs at Maxes  (Read 2671 times)

Offline Clooney

Has anyone seen this girl from Maxes Angels?

External Link/Members Only

Her scene on Fake Taxi is brilliant and at some point I'd quite fancy fucking her. I want massive tits and PSE.

On the subject, anyone who is acquainted with the agency, who are the best bets for huge tits, anal, CIM and generally pretty hardcore sex?

I'd probably go no higher than the £200, maybe £250 per hour limit and around £350 for 2 hours.

Ballpark figures of course.

Cheers.

C.

Offline hendrix

If you can do without the really huge tits, Gabriella is utterly filthy, and you know my standard of measurement :D I'm not that familiar with the £200 girls at the moment.

Also, in the non Maxes world, I think you'd enjoy Rebecca More, huge tits, total filth.

Offline Fully Sated

After doing a search on this site I thought I would repost this video link from 'Terry Tibbs' in January:

Offline Clooney

If you can do without the really huge tits, Gabriella is utterly filthy, and you know my standard of measurement :D I'm not that familiar with the £200 girls at the moment.

Also, in the non Maxes world, I think you'd enjoy Rebecca More, huge tits, total filth.

Yeah, immsure I would. She's a bit out of my price range I think though...

Offline hendrix

Not seen her myself but have heard 80/20 in favor of Kelly at Maxes - £200, massive tits, anal and cim.

Offline Clooney

Superb!!!

Thanks Hendrix, I'll give her a look. Might be a while before I get round to it mind you!...

Offline NightKid

After doing a search on this site I thought I would repost this video link from 'Terry Tibbs' in January:

I had 2 other raunchier clips opened ahead of this but ignored them favour of it ... and it wasn't the sex that kept me glued, it was the comedy value.  :lol:

Offline Blue84

Superb!!!

Thanks Hendrix, I'll give her a look. Might be a while before I get round to it mind you!...

Kelly is great. Filthy as you like. Does it all. Great body.

Offline cossie1

Wow Ashley is hotttt. Anyone got an AW link?

Mark Andrews

Kelly is great. Filthy as you like. Does it all. Great body.

I'm intrigued! - she looks stunning!!