Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweet Candy 21 xxx (Looks incredible)  (Read 1246 times)

Offline theox123

Anyone seen this beauty, looks way too good to be true. She does have feed back but I do not trust the AW reviews as they've let me down in the past. I did call her and she didn't have a South African or French accent, any feed back would be greatly appreciated. 

External Link/Members Only

Banned reason: Rule 27 - Contributed FA in 5 years
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline laidbackasiandude

Examine the AW Image for "Sweet Candy 21 xxx" as follows,

From the above it can be analysed further as having an IDENTICAL match from a Social Media
Site for fashion/lingerie (non-nude) modelling etc as below,

Proceed with caution regarding this AW profile

Offline theox123

Interesting, thanks for that. I might just go and if its not the person in the photos I'm walking.

tonysoprano

Interesting, thanks for that. I might just go and if its not the person in the photos I'm walking.

If it is, i'll pay for your punt..  :lol:

Offline theox123

Online collector

Please, make sure to report back.

Offline laidbackasiandude

lol your on!

I think you will LOSE your bet, drilling down further regarding previous analysis comes
to this specific blog page with identical match for the AW image.

Offline gelatin

thanks. shes been on my hot  list for ages

Offline PLeisure

OP, did you even bother to 'run the numbers' on this WG before starting the thread  :unknown:  - you're certainly not the first to enquire about her...  :timeout:

Offline theox123

Right guys here to report back! So I called her before the meet and she told me to come to Bayswater station, once there I called her and her accent was really worrying me as it definitely wasn't South African or French and I could hear some guy in the background speaking some other language which sounded Eastern European. As I was trying to find the flat and I was running late she told me she had another punter coming in and if I could wait 20mins (alarm bells were now ringing) as this is the sorted of think Romanians tend to do. I was thinking nope there's no point risking this but before I did I said where about's in South Africa are you from and she paused and said she was brought up in France I didn't buy it and decided against going in. Sorry lads, I didn't have the balls to at least check if the girl was indeed the one in the pics. I did do a search of her on here but I was getting some other sweet candy, could you maybe send the link?

Online collector

You need to search the 7 numbers code on the forum instead of the name.