Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: chinese shops  (Read 2409 times)

steven wright

any good chinese massage shops in soho/china town, where the women are NOT 40+ and complete munters?. cheers

eroticaddictwilliam

Best advice I had - which I should have followed -was stay away from Asian Massage shops in China town. Did once and a mistake. Massage was rushed and just hustling me how much I could pay extra for happy ending or to take her top off. Price started high and constant negotiating with old Asian lady (chinese) made my boner go away!

LondonLarry

I've been doing a TONNE of massage over the past few years, thru sports aches n pains. I've seen places where the women are young or old.
And where the massage skill varies. There are places where the massage is pathetic but the service is nice...but you've then wasted maybe £45 on a massage.
A lot of the women smell of a funky/rotten/acidic BO. and many have a kind of fish/dung breath.

I totally know what u mean about old women. Often u can't know who's in there as it's either a dude on reception...and nobody around. Or it's
a black-toothed pitbull-faced woman outside beckoning you in.

A lot of great therapists are working in 'E@sy He4lth' in Chinatown, Ward0ur st. The massage quality is excellent. Good deep-tissue.
The girls are probably about late-twenties to about 40 (but look good) and dress nice. Speaking recently as in 'this week'.
there were about four 20-something chicks there, but they seem to have left thru other commitments...to come back later next yr perhaps.
(tbh, I'm not sure personally if them 4 were up for it. I hear 1 was tho.)
Anyway, I highly recommend going to this place. I've tried all of them in there...in this place and in other places over the years. All Chinese.
L1sa. maybe 40. Looks half-black! Tight figure. Only hand as far as i know. great for injuries, trapped nerves and hilarious stories...oh and advice about health. daty
Hun9. Amazing masseuse. Thick physique...never asked her for any favors tho...so I don't know.
L1lly. Game on. Small, cute. 30's Will remove, for sixty.
T13n. Innocent-looking. expert massage. Spks little English. Only know of hands.
sus13. chubby/fat, but v v v good masseuse. maybe 40's. Tarty, snazzy clothes! hand..but a bit hasty.

'S1mply Rel@x' - Br3wer St, (Soho) and it's sister store on the corner of Rup3rt Str3et. Lots of young women working there. Very great lookers.
Go for Asian, not the European. Best masseuse is probably L1sa - young, slim, tiny bust, boyish... cute.
 'S0ph1e'  (cute) is meant to be very skilled, too. (search for her on here...)
3va (the business) (search for her on here) LOL she's on Facebook if u search for S1mply R3lax
Oh...N1c0le! great masseuse (but u have to pretty much FORCE her to actually do a massage, as she'll persuade u  into opting out.)
Nic0le is the business. Chunky legs and blatantly doll-faced makeup. Looks Japanese. u will leave there thinking you've shagged her,
due to her amazing acrobatics and posturing.
Amazing masseuse and dreeeeeeamy handwork is Emm4. Won't do anything else but hand. Do NOT violate her with roaming hands. The massage will be excellent.
and handwork that will have you moaning n groaning like a wolf.
J3nny is good to go! Maybe about mid-forties. very very skilled masseuse. Busty, with a lot subcutaneous belly fat (not visceral). daty
c0c0....poor massage...old woman...stinks.

- This lady has left (S1mply Rel4x'..but might be back - B3lla. 11/10 looks, figure. Pocohuntus Vietnamese. Cracking figure.
Perfect massage...great hand...and all off.

'B3 Health' nr co-op/Berw1ck Street (soho)...and sister store on Br3wer Stre3t:
C1ndy...omgosh. absolutely gorgeous lady. Let's say 30's. ( I think she does earlies..as in finish 7pm)
Wide hips, good-looking, busty. big (negro) bum...lovely character...v v good masseuse. Smart, looks studenty/Japanese.
Pear-shape body. Excellent hand work! Like magic. will ease off repeatedly. and you will end absolutely 'volcanic'.
Only if u know/befriend her after time...or offer crazy dough...titsoot. Well worth it.
another lady there...4lice...is about 40. thick shape. Only know of hand. great massuese. Sexy lady tho. n great convo.
The taiwanese lady, forgot her name (late 40's) avg/poor massage...smelly.

It seems like most of my therapists ended up at the same place. I think it's cause 'E4sy He4lth' pays more commission.

Other places - Ev3rw3ll in Chinatown...maybe G3rr4rd Stre3t, has an old lady in there usually (good masseuse...and hand!  ;)
 but there are a couple of young (as in early/mid 20's) crackers in there.
1 is chubby, but great masseuse...and hand, etc.
the other is gorgeous, hand...great masseuse, too.

there's a road between Lisle Street and Leicester Square. A masseuse beside gift shop, and tea shop.
Opposite a hairdresser, I believe. I tried May1ng. Tallish, slim, yet curvy. All off...v fit. grrrreat hand.
Good masseuse.

When i say good masseuse, I mean professional top-notch. will remove trapped nerves/knots..will be kinda painful, but top quality.

there are others, but I forgot their names!

* Please excuse the coded language and cryptic spelling. I am actually quite friendly with these ladies as i'm always in there with injuries and trapped nerves
thru sport, and don't wanna get them in trouble. By that i mean, I realise if you type the right words in google, u can pull results from inside this site.

Offline 2105london

LondonLarry

you're welcome!

***mistake...i meant L1sa at S1mply R3lax i know of will allow daty...not the L1sa at E@sy H3alth!!
the L1sa at E@sy H3alth used to work at Rup3rt J@de....and her sister works, (as far as I know) at Wh1te L1lly! They look like mullato!

Also...don't go in the salon opposite E@sy H3alth....old women.
Same like that R3d_lotus on the corner of the road..upstairs. Ugly old hags outside. Bulldog faces.
However, 1 of the best girls I've ever seen was in there. I asked "how is your skin so soft and smooth?" She answered "Young girls!"

oh...the spa in the side road where the Japanese book/gift shop is. gt Windm1ll St...the spa is open til really late now.
I think the massage was good...this place has the most obliging ladies in that area. Maybe about 40-ish, plain, but no sex.

tbh, I've never actually done 'prostitute', walk-up or actual sex...and don't like European 'massage therapists'. The Europeans are basically hookers, tbh...they can't do massage,
and just want to take as much money as they can from you with shoddy/mechanical work.
...so all the places I list are v v good massage, nice ladies, and great FUN :yahoo:

Online hawai5o

"A lot of the women smell of a funky/rotten/acidic BO. and many have a kind of fish/dung breath. "

TBH . I fully agree with the  your comments " fish breath " garlic ,spicy food ,its in their system and that's what they eat anyway .

Online hawai5o

"A lot of the women smell of a funky/rotten/acidic BO. and many have a kind of fish/dung breath. "

TBH . I fully agree with the  your comments " fish breath " garlic ,spicy food ,its in their system and that's what they eat anyway .

Chinese girls ain't into fk anyway ,so maybe it doesn't bother them as they only offer HJ and B2B with maybe RO at the most . .
I guess its another trade ploy to munch few garlic cloves ..
I have yet to meet a Chinese girl with a fresh breath . 

Online hawai5o

And its all very easy money for what they actually do and get away with .
B2B  doesn't really start naked and its only towards the end,so its not naked right from the start ,but i guess that's the exciting part of it, WSWS  ???

I've got OWO once and it was  good at the shop 7 Little Newport Street( Everwell ) ,for £ 40 extra .
One of the 2  women there who are over 40 . .

steven wright

can anyone remember the name of the 2 girls in everwell gerrard street china town? the ones in their 20s. also what extras do they do? i was told someone called yoyo was pretty, how far does she go? or anywhere else in that area who's in their 20's & does alot of extras!!!!

Offline rebelsurge

Everwell Gerrard Street is a large shop, more than 2 girls at any time, maybe 5 or 6 is more like it
Banned reason: No reviews in 10 years !!
Banned by: 90125