Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anna cherry Birmingham Tour.  (Read 1355 times)

17 review(s) for AnnabelleEvans (14 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]

Offline Pablo02

After a terrible punt last week was looking forward to this one as a matter of fact I was going to book her last week but due to unforeseen circumstances she had to cancel but re arranged to tour this week. 

1 hour incall @£130 normal rate is £140 but if you book through AW system you get a £10 off.  :hi:

The Girl
External Link/Members Only
Anna has a alternative look about her that I really liked when I came across her on uke.
She's not everyone's cup of tea but I prefer curves over slim to skinny girls.
Short dark pixie hair, pale skin and very appealing tattoos, she's curvy I would say a size 10-12
about 5'2 in height, nice lips nothing fake here and a nice big bum.

The meet & action

Comms were really good and easy spoke to her prior to confirming the booking and she was happy to do that.
Requested a outfit which she wore.
Room number given make my way up to see her and door opens little of a hide behind the door tactic and I'm in the room.
Very friendly girl, very chatty and easy to talk to no awkwardness gives me a sensual kiss and I grab her ass and give it a good feel.
Paperwork sorted whilst we are still talking, it's her first time in Birmingham she was excited to be here.
I get undressed and into the bathroom to wash my hands, I always shower prior to a meet so don't have one at a incall the  bathroom was fully stocked with mouthwash, shower gel towels etc return to find Anna on the bed and I join her she goes straight into dfk no time wasting at all her kissing technique is really sensual lots of tongue in mouth she gets undressed to reveal her lovely body and I start to fondle her whilst kissing.
I must say I was hesitant about the kissing before the meet as she states she does smoke but she smelt lovely and no cigarette breath or anything of the like.
She starts kissing and running her tongue all over my body working her way to my boxers and then onto my thighs then takes my boxers off and runs her tongue up and down my shaft at this point I'm well errect.
Owo commenced she had my balls in her mouth whilst wanking me and then back to deep throat her technique is very good and was going at a good pace.
I return the favour and start to kiss her body making my way to her pussy pull her thong to the side to reveal a nice clean pink pussy started to lick it good and i tell her to take her thong off so I can lick it better.
She doesn't like being fingered so I didn't but gave her clit a good suck.
Back to owo on me as if felt so good and I tell her I want to fuck her mouth she says you can but be gentle so she leaned her head of the bed and I'm on top of her and start to fuck her mouth whilst licking her pussy.
This felt really good and I had to cut it short as didn't want to cum to soon.

Tell her to put the mac on so I can fuck her really wanted reverse cowgirl first so I could see her ass properly she was riding it really good about 5 mins into I tell her to reverse and now I've got her boobs in my mouth we continue for good few mins then onto doggie which was really good too, no holding back and no weird positioning of her body either.
After a good session of doggie I wanted missionary for a few mins until I emptied inside her.

Got cleaned up drank my water re joined Anna on the bed where she cuddled up next to me, talking whilst running her hands all over my body getting me hard again she was making lots of eye contact whilst shagging and conversing which I liked as it didn't feel mechanical.
Few mins in and I'm hard again owo starts in round 2 lasts a good while until I tell her to wank me off into completion which she happily does.  Phew  :wacko

The Verdict
Anna is a lovely girl she's only 24 but very mature for her age.
I had a great time with her and if she tours more in Birmingham or London I would deffo see her again without a doubt

Offline Sinz

Offline _Rust_

Cheers Pablo, good review, she sounds like a great GFE.

It's a shame I can't punt in Brum this week or I'd be very tempted to give Anna a try, despite my usual preference being petite there's something about her that makes her attractive to me, possibly the pixie cut  :)

Will look out for her next time  :thumbsup:

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

Didn't think I'd be contributing as much to the West Mids section as I have these last few days. But saw (and reviewed) Anna in Cardiff. Not the slimmest (if that's your thing), but: professional; engaging; pretty (in a an elfin/alt way); and great service.

I'd certainly recommend when she is next in Brum

Offline Pablo02

Didn't think I'd be contributing as much to the West Mids section as I have these last few days. But saw (and reviewed) Anna in Cardiff. Not the slimmest (if that's your thing), but: professional; engaging; pretty (in a an elfin/alt way); and great service.

I'd certainly recommend when she is next in Brum

She's in Birmingham until Friday evening.