Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kacyrose (Solihull)  (Read 1119 times)

5 review(s) for Kacyrose (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Sinz]
8 review(s) for Sarahlouiserose (5 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Jayne_cobb

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Incall £130 for an hour
Services: OWO, FK, tit sex, CIM, covered sex.

I had a confirmed booking to see Kacy a few weeks back in Brum where she disappeared on the day so I left a negative review.  She eventually resurfaced on AW and explained she was in a car accident so after some attempts to align diaries I finally got another incall booking with her in Solihull.

Good comms on the morning of the day via email - Kacy was great as I thought I may need to cancel as I could no longer make our agreed time but she was able to bring the meet forward an hour so it was all systems go.

Meet was in a hotel in Solihull city centre - easy to get to and park. At the agreed time my punting phone didn't ring so I thought "here we go again", I checked my aw account and there was an email from Kacy telling me she'd lost my phone number and telling me her room number.

Bit of a mission to find her room as the hotel didn't have a sign in reception saying where her room number was.  I sent Kacy off a few emails going "where the hell is your room" but then my cunning plan of heading in what I hoped was the correct direction paid off and I found her room.

Knock on the door and magic door opens and there is the lovely Kacy standing in a figure hugging black outfit that shows off her impressive curves.  Long luscious dark hair falling down her face - yum.

Round one was lying on the bed, kissing (with tongues), owo, then rubber on and she climbed on top - lovely vision as she rides me, I got far too excited, tried to slow things down but filled the bag anyway.  Damn - all my own fault.

Nice chat in between where we caught up and tried to work out how long it had been since we last saw each other (may be a couple of years!)

Round two more kissing, even better sloppy owo that got me to the edge, got her on her back and slid my cock in between her amazing fun bags (her breasts are perfect for this), then rubber on, missionary sex, then robber off, more tit fun before I explode in her mouth.  Perfect.

Clean up, hug and on my way.

I will happily return whenever I can