Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Alice_Rocks account seems to have switched hands.  (Read 1535 times)

Offline RichardVaguely

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Mildly interesting given the ruckus she seemed to be causing.

ChopperJ

I mean, barring the couple of bits in the profile where she’s still telling people
To Fuck off, she looks much more pleasant straight off the bat.

Offline Dayardie

I mean, barring the couple of bits in the profile where she’s still telling people
To Fuck off, she looks much more pleasant straight off the bat.

That quote was already there before she sold her profile..... If u find her old thread including the threat of doubling her fee every time she was mentioned on here...  :dash:

Offline claretandblue

that women with her legs crossed on the bed looks nothing like her....

Offline zoeh01

Same AW profile number and much of the same text. But completely different girl in the photos and different phone number.

gaijin41

Anyone going to TOFTT with the one that took over her account??  :unknown: price is bit steep  :scare:

Offline saxophone

Looks attractive in the photos. But use of this deceptive practice, for me, makes this a no-go. I had fun with the old Alice. Now this new one has my feedback to her name.

Offline PLeisure

Looks attractive in the photos. But use of this deceptive practice, for me, makes this a no-go. I had fun with the old Alice. Now this new one has my feedback to her name.
Focus on reviewing here, not there  :hi:

Offline Tokidoe

Seems like there may have been small changes to the profile, noticed on her physical details her high is now “5’7”? Wasnt it previously 5’2 or so?

gaijin41

I know the chances of her being out of the game is being very high.

But anyone try contracting Alice Rock recently with the number(s) they last had of her??
Would like to give her a try Alice Rock  :wacko: that is.

Offline RichardVaguely

I know the chances of her being out of the game is being very high.

But anyone try contracting Alice Rock recently with the number(s) they last had of her??
Would like to give her a try Alice Rock  :wacko: that is.

Called and got no response just before posting this originally. Should have included the number and that detail in the OP really but it didn't occur to me. And I've since deleted the number, sorry.

Offline magnetico

3 years on UKP and you're reviewing on AW instead of UKP? 🤔