Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Yours Khloe - Warren Street NW1  (Read 1033 times)

kyunahi

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date or meet...:- 22/08/2018

Cost:- £100 for 60 mins

Services.:- OWO,  protected sex in any position, RO, 69

Comms:- Called first, then got post code and then text messages all the way to the house.

Venue:- next to Warren Street station, Monica's place (Unique Monica)

The girl:- about 5'5 to 5'7 ,slim girl Size 6 -8 maybe, waist to hip ratio is  ;), tattooed

The intro:- met me at the door, hid behind it, dressed in a the black studded lingerie which is seen in the pics, led me to the room

We discussed services & time, paperwork done, I took a shower and let the fun begin

The action:- Khloe is enthusiastic and eager to please but with limitations. Although her tattoos and lingerie may give an impression, she doesn't appreciate any form of BDSM  or atleast did not with me, she didn't say so but I noticed her reactions and paused to talk to her.

OWO is wet, sloppy, deep, she will try different positions to please you and the positioning of mirrors in the room are an opportunity.

Although I felt her English was limited, none the less she does make an effort to carry on a conversation and also does understand a fair bit (in comparison to others)

A really sweet girl and under Monica's mentorship, does have the potential.

Offline ars.mav

Thanks for the review..She's building up a fan base or what! Sinz gave his expert opinion y'day  ;) 

Will see her next week :thumbsup:
« Last Edit: August 24, 2018, 10:09:45 am by ars.mav »