Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: BUSTY EMILY XXX  (Read 774 times)

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only     

Negative: Reason = Time Waster

Although Emily  :wackogirl:  has previously positive feedback (which her services are not mentioned in the fb, they just praising her), this girl is a time waster.

I agreed with her about some services on the phone and by txt. I even translated it to Polish using google and send it to her on the phone.
I asked her three times by txt, all her answers were positive that she will do all the services i have mentioned.

When I went to her place in old street, I txt her so she can give me her flat number, no reply so I decided to give her a call, she replied and she first denied that we had a meeting then I refreshed her memory. Suddenly she remembered and told me: Are you the guy with the long list? well I am not doing DFK and CIM. and etc. I responded that is not what we agreed on the phone/txt. Then she repeated no i can't do that. I asked her why did she agreed before? why she didn't tell me? why wasted my time. she didn't reply. I got upset with her as she wasted my time maybe she was thinking that I will come to see her anyway.  And she didn't even apologised.

She is a time waster. Book her at your own risk.

This thread has been already discussed in the following link:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41656.0