Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Lucy - out-priced?  (Read 1021 times)

Offline Dirty Harry

Hi everyone -

I haven't seen a recent review of Horny Lucy since she put her prices up to £160 p/h in September.

Objectively speaking, do we think that there is a correlation between the price hike and review decline?

Has Lucy out-priced herself at £160 p/h when she's competing with so many at £150?

DH

password02

Hi everyone -

I haven't seen a recent review of Horny Lucy since she put her prices up to £160 p/h in September.

Objectively speaking, do we think that there is a correlation between the price hike and review decline?

Has Lucy out-priced herself at £160 p/h when she's competing with so many at £150?

DH

Link please?

Offline firemansam

I still see her but as much as I can but I have already left feedback. I haven't tried anything new making it worth leaving another review.  There was at least one review since the price hike (the threesome with Platinum Cindy).

I'm told it was due to her new flat, its clearly much more expensive, in a nicer street (much bigger with several rooms, She told me she is having a dungeon built in one of them... doubt ill be trying that but each to their own).

« Last Edit: November 03, 2014, 04:23:00 pm by firemansam »

west8

She was reviewed less than two weeks ago:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40361.msg540495;topicseen#msg540495

I think the misspelling as 'Honry' might mean she doesn't show up in the usual searches.  :hi:

raylondoner

Not so much the price (although it actually is) but girls will miss out on searches where the max is set at less than £160. This is why lots of girls use something like £59/£69 etc as it gets them in under the radar and they have no intention of giving £1 change and will be upset if you try to pay them them with coins included!