Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anybody seen Alba&Sex, Hackney?  (Read 2487 times)

Offline master43

Hey guys,

I wanna get this hotie, but zero feedback: External Link/Members Only

Anybody has the pleasure? I'm kind of suspicious as to whether she's real or not, but looks damn hot

Offline Liverpool

I haven't seen her, sorry. I think we are at polar opposites if you think she's a hottie. Furthermore the picture of her in a black jumper, is that an Adam's apple she has?

Offline oversexed

looks hot indeed.

Profile reads authentic.

if you like the looks of her, you should checkout this one
 External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pepsicolaboy

New to Aw with no positive feedback, feedback hidden, and wants £180 for 1 hour outcall, p_ss take IMO  :dash:

Saved for ref:

Alba&Sex
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline oversexed

Yea, she's a joke. messaged her, instantly started detailing extras and how busy she is.

extra for OWO on top on that price is a piss take

Banned reason: Your review is just fucked up, telling others to rough her up?
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline pepsicolaboy

Yea, she's a joke. messaged her, instantly started detailing extras and how busy she is.

extra for OWO on top on that price is a piss take

Extra as well for owo  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline themaserman

Can't see anything hot about her myself.

Offline winkywanky

Allegedly, OWO and CIM included now, but rate has gone up to £200/hr  :dash:

Offline master43

I found her pics really engaging to my taste. Okay, I got it, there are other pretty girls with fitter bodies than her around there, but for this one I feel that she could fuck really well, the way her body moves to get these poses in the pics, the sensuality around her curves, yeah, I can imagine her very well melting in moans by the induction force of my little brother

Fantasies apart, we got to be realistic on this business of ours, eternal hunters of pussies cursed to never be satisfied, and no matter how strong the emotion that this girl ticks on me (maybe pass failed relationcraps, etc), I need to put these emotions apart and stick to the facts: no feedback? huge prices for a started on AW, never mind previous experience? I’ll give it a pass for now
Thank you fellows for the tips

Offline thermopoly

Now offering incalls at £200 same as outcalls which isn't unique but a not usual.  My guess this is more of a hobby rather than a living for her so probably doesn't need/want to see too many clients.

Online expeller

I checked with her and she will offer 30min for £120 and 45min for £150.

Offline Eggbert

I'm due to be in Hackney later this week but too much of a risk with no feedback and at those prices. Will see what else I can find.

Offline HERTSBLUE

Allegedly, OWO and CIM included now, but rate has gone up to £200/hr  :dash:
Same price as a Russian diva hottie  :D