Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cool Victoria - Feedback question  (Read 5432 times)

Tony Montana

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks good but has a negative feedback where she claims to have been on holiday at the time of the booking.  I thought that a girl had to confirm a booking for you to leave a negative, otherwise it shows as "Feedback Only"

Offline norfolk tiger

I think she has been discussed on here previously I can't be sure but I don't think it was a glowing review.

touch.and.go

I've emailed her in the past and she has never bothered to reply.

SirPhilipXX

A neg from LL

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14464.0

Quote from LL's excellent review: The other negative thing about the punt is that Victoria leaned over to check read her text messages (phone on the bedside table) every time the phone beeped - which was 4 or 5 times in our 15 minute encounter.  So I didn't feel she was focussed on what she was doing.  If I've paid for her time then I expect her to at least pretend to be focussed on just me for that time.

Is there anything more annoying or off-putting than that? Well yes I'm sure there is, but constant phone checking during a punt has to be up there with the worst.
 Last time this happened to me, the girl only put the phone on silent when I told her that if she checked it again it was going out of the window (the hotel room was on the tenth floor).

whiterussian

Last time this happened to me, the girl only put the phone on silent when I told her that if she checked it again it was going out of the window (the hotel room was on the tenth floor).

knowing my luck if i did that, the phone would probably end up embedded in a policeman's head, punt over, pending manslaughter charge  :D

SirFrank

Shame cos she looks amazing. Great face and legs and tiny tits. Yum

Offline Ed Ward

Shame cos she looks amazing. Great face and legs and tiny tits. Yum

She is stunning tbf. I'd only need 5 mins never mind 15 lol
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to other members.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline rudolph hucker

I've just seen this thread, so here's my brief experience at trying to book Victoria. Although I didn't fall in love with her, she cast a spell over me with her looks.
A number of emails and texts were sent over a two day period. Nothing back at the end of that time so I sadly moved onto others. The day after a text popped up 'Txt Me Plz, xx' to which I duly replied with a spring in my step!
Vic could see me that day within the hour! So, of course, the little brain took over and I rearranged work commitments, confirmed the booking by phone (she sounded very sexy and extremely keen) and set off into Bristol City Centre.
She was staying at the Apollo Apartments off Baldwin St. Got there with five minutes to spare, texted, waited for reply, then waited, and waited, and waited. Twenty minutes later she texted to say she was double booked, but I could come back in an hour's time.  :dash:
Well, for once I didn't hang around and fucked off back to work, without a spring in my step.

Over 24 hours later she sent another text saying 'Where were you, I waited 30 minutes for you and you did not turn up'.
This is why some girls really need a PA to organize them, or at very least the ability to use their smartphone and all it's wondrous organizational features........
Give me strength!! :scare: :scare:

a10

... Twenty minutes later she texted to say she was double booked, but I could come back in an hour's time.  :dash:
Well, for once I didn't hang around and fucked off back to work, without a spring in my step.

Over 24 hours later she sent another text saying 'Where were you, I waited 30 minutes for you and you did not turn up'.
This is why some girls really need a PA to organize them, or at very least the ability to use their smartphone and all it's wondrous organizational features........
Give me strength!! :scare: :scare:

Don't worry, the lack of custom after this poor thread will surely buck her ideas up! Lack of cash tends to sort pro$$ie's acts out  :lol: :D :lol:

Offline Roth

Yeah, definitely does NOT answer her emails.  Plenty more fish for us punters to choose from and all that .....!

mac77

Strange i've seen her 3 times and all have been great.
Probably one of my best

mac77

Also feedback question i have read if you make a short notice booking and the girl does not respond or confirm you can leave feedback perfect for all those sad little dicks who get upset at the slighest little thing.

Tony Montana

Strange i've seen her 3 times and all have been great.
Probably one of my best

Why don't you write a proper review then rather than calling punters "sad little dicks"

Offline Daffodil

Why don't you write a proper review then rather than calling punters "sad little dicks"

Probably because he's full of shit  :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

Yeah, definitely does NOT answer her emails.  Plenty more fish for us punters to choose from and all that .....!

I wouldn't get hung up on her, move on, it's a waste of time lingering over pro$$ies who think they are 'mightier than thou'

touch.and.go

She's never responded to my emails, so crossed her off the list - although she does look very fuckable.  :timeout

Offline BogBog1

I've ben tempted by this one too. However the thing that's always put me off (apart from LL's negative review) is the suspicion that she's not as slim as her photos make her out to be. If you look at the free gallery, second row, second pic from the left, she looks considerably bigger in the thighs than in the main photos. Nothing pisses me off more than turning up expecting a slim and leggy girl, only to be confronted with a pair of thunder thighs.  Happy to stand corrected if those of you that have seen her can confirm that she's indeed slim all over, of course.

touch.and.go

Yeah - I see what you mean Zak - fat thighs and big ass - why cant there be mote genuine size 6 or 8 WGs - maybe all the time they spend hanging around for the next punter - and they just stuff their faces - or perhaps its all the spunk they swallow?  :lol:

mac77

so many times i've seen bad feedback left for such stupid reasons even in this thread one guys took her off his hot list because she does't reply to her emails.
well why?
she states booking by phone, and a bit of common sense here guys she from Romania speaking english is not the same as reading english.
if i send you an email in japanese will you bother to read it let alone understand it?
any way just my point of view

Offline socks

Offline frodobaggins

Seen her and I wouldn't bother. Not as hot as pics make out  (kinda masculine i thought!)and very disinterested service throughout

touch.and.go

Cheers Frodo - definitely off the list

Offline ciscoxxx69

I contacted her by text when she was in Bracknell recently.
Her reply, giving me the post code and Hotel she was working from, "text me when you are outside the Hotel"
What? And drive thirty miles only to wait up to an hour for you to finish the client you are with, get a sorry I can't see you I'm fully booked msg, or worse still, be ignored altogether?
Yeah right..... :dash:

Offline biker-boy

That sounds like 'experience' talking.

Offline Johny Stone

I dont think her english is very good, from profile seems crap

mac77

I contacted her by text when she was in Bracknell recently.
Her reply, giving me the post code and Hotel she was working from, "text me when you are outside the Hotel"
What? And drive thirty miles only to wait up to an hour for you to finish the client you are with, get a sorry I can't see you I'm fully booked msg, or worse still, be ignored altogether?
Yeah right..... :dash:
that hilton has major fucked up squeaky beds
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 04:56:12 pm by mac77 »

Goofy85

I've seen her. She is a good looking girl. Fit, not fat at all. Looks slightly better looking in the photos, but by no means ugly at all. Still very pretty.

I found her service to be a bit distant. No feeling of intimacy at all. She also spoke of what it's like to do her job, and she just seemed tired of it all. With a 'this is life' attitude. Not in a rude way, but as if she was resigned to doing something she is getting fed up with. She just seemed very tired. She had no stamina (those that like girl on top, she lasted 30 seconds this way before I took over). I also take a long time to 'pop' and she seemed a little frustrated with this. That kinda put me off. Not the worst time, but I was glad when it was over.
« Last Edit: June 08, 2014, 06:10:27 pm by Goofy85 »

Offline ciscoxxx69

I've seen her. She is a good looking girl. Fit, not fat at all. Looks slightly better looking in the photos, but by no means ugly at all. Still very pretty.

I found her service to be a bit distant. No feeling of intimacy at all. She also spoke of what it's like to do her job, and she just seemed tired of it all. With a 'this is life' attitude. Not in a rude way, but as if she was resigned to doing something she is getting fed up with. She just seemed very tired. She had no stamina (those that like girl on top, she lasted 30 seconds this way before I took over). I also take a long time to 'pop' and she seemed a little frustrated with this. That kinda put me off. Not the worst time, but I was glad when it was over.

That is the worst kind of punt for me.......  :thumbsdown:
She's got all the attributes to be a great fuck, and all she is doing is reluctantly going through the motions.....you can only be good at this if you enjoy sex and WANT to do it..... :unknown:
Thanks for the insight...... :hi:

Goofy85

That is the worst kind of punt for me.......  :thumbsdown:
She's got all the attributes to be a great fuck, and all she is doing is reluctantly going through the motions.....you can only be good at this if you enjoy sex and WANT to do it..... :unknown:
Thanks for the insight...... :hi:

No worries. I do have good experiences too, I just don't tend to do many reviews, but sometimes feel obliged to share a bad experience if the opportunity to do so comes up to save people money. I don't earn a great deal, so it frustrates me to have a bad 'punt' as even £100 an hour is enough for me to feel guilty about spending it. I do envy your encounters.