Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Southampton Massages  (Read 2512 times)

Offline Surrey1974

Good evening

I'm going to be in Southampton during the week. Can anyone please recommend any massage places that does HE & maybe more. I saw the below review. Is there anywhere else  that can be recommended. Many thanks in advance.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=375295.0

Online southcoastpunter

put "Massage Southampton" in the search box (top right) and you gets a number of results - some are quite old but a number are from within the last year or so.

Also bear in mind that the subject of the one you put is only in that southampton shop on a friday, saturday and sunday.
« Last Edit: May 12, 2023, 06:49:38 pm by southcoastpunter »

Offline Spike1

To be fair, April was good when she was in Bournemouth, now at Bussaba week days.

As above do a search, shops (and staff) seem to vary so much in Southampton, so certainly hunt out the reviews!

Offline manofsimplepleasures

Also bear in mind that the subject of the one you put is only in that southampton shop on a friday, saturday and sunday.

Not any more. She's left.

Offline olkingclancy

Ria Candy only just got there - anyone know where she has gone ?

And is April as good ?

Offline Surrey1974

Thanks guys for the tip on the search box

Offline olkingclancy

Only problem I find with the search box is that it doesn’t work very well. Using advanced search and putting in a name of a provider or place then pressing search and more than half or all of the entries are not picked up. It must be a problem in the software and it has been like that for a long time