Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Strap On fun, Surrey?  (Read 899 times)

Offline bartholomew

Anyone have knowledge of a massage & strap on provider Sutton. Surrey area?

Been away from punting for too long and need some new providers after the Covid years.

Offline Shagswell2001

Anyone have knowledge of a massage & strap on provider Sutton. Surrey area?

Been away from punting for too long and need some new providers after the Covid years.

Cybill Troy is down in Brighton at present if you want to travel a bit.

External Link/Members Only

Although she may be a little extreme for what you are after.
She will certainly stretch your arse for you.  I'd like to try her myself but I'm to scared 😆😆

Offline HornyHemel

I can recommend Cara from my experience in her HoD/Annabella's days.   If she was nearer to me, I would book her again in a heartbeat, even if her rates are high.

I would suggest confirming if a SP has her own kit in advance, so you are not disappointed when they don't have a nice big strap on!  :hi:

Offline Wasteman517

Offline bartholomew

Although she may be a little extreme for what you are after.
She will certainly stretch your arse for you.  I'd like to try her myself but I'm to scared 😆😆

I'd be scared of her too, I'm game for a lot of things but she looks like she might enjoy the BDSM. Had a Wartenberg wheel once, when she reached my cock I protested and she stopped  :diablo:

I can recommend Cara from my experience in her HoD/Annabella's days.   If she was nearer to me, I would book her again in a heartbeat, even if her rates are high.

She looks nice, but as you say a little expensive.

This ones got it advertised, in Farnborough
Now she looks almost perfect. Tie'n'tease too  :yahoo:
my first strap on experience was with a Thai woman in Maidstone who made it sensual and fun, massage then she introduced herself ;-)

If
hana_thai is still in Farnboro next time I'm looking and free, I'll give her a call and be sure to report back.

Thanks

Offline Wasteman517

If
hana_thai is still in Farnboro next time I'm looking and free, I'll give her a call and be sure to report back.

Thanks

She's on my hotlist, i will be reporting back when I finally get the chance to punt again