Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: LittleEmmaxxxx - Brighton  (Read 2221 times)

Offline Zeusthedoc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

any info?
she's come up on the verifications photos thread but nothing else apparently

Offline jamiejay76

Had a look at her profile a few times, tempted. Be interested in a report.
£200 an hour has to be top drawer!

Offline Billy no mates

Contacted her twice  about a year ago, no phone number, so dropped polite message. I asked for pretty tame gfe, and I have a lot of AW feedback (which is relevant to show I wouldn’t appear to be an idiot)

She deleted both messages without response.

So at best flakey, at worst dumb princess.

Offline Zeusthedoc

thanks guys

i'll try her again next time i'm heading that way, we'll see what happens

Offline Shaun_9428

Seeing her and her friend next week. Her comms have been fine thus far.

Offline Whiteknight

Seeing her and her friend next week. Her comms have been fine thus far.

Double the price 😳

How did it go?

Offline j4247

She’s well reviewed on a local site and works with a number of other local girls. I’ve not seen her though.

Offline Billy no mates

I did end up seeing her, nearly a year after posting my comments on this thread, I did review her, she was a lot of fun.

She’s still on my hotlist, and I notice she is working most weekdays now, so I suspect for the covid fearless she would be a lot easier to book than she used to be.

Offline Whiteknight

I did end up seeing her, nearly a year after posting my comments on this thread, I did review her, she was a lot of fun.

She’s still on my hotlist, and I notice she is working most weekdays now, so I suspect for the covid fearless she would be a lot easier to book than she used to be.

Thanks Billy, just checked your review, very good.

During Covid and @£200, it's safe to say its probably quiet for her now.

I am tempted by CIM and swallow on her list.

Is her place generally messy?  How about the bathroom Billy?  If you still remember.  Haha

Offline bright0nbreezy

what local site?

We're not allowed to say; against the rules.  But I can vouch for that statement, she is well regarded elsewhere.

Offline Billy no mates

Is her place generally messy?  How about the bathroom Billy?  If you still remember.  Haha

I do remember, one of the benefits of so few punting opportunities last year.

Messy as in ‘student digs’, not dirty, just clothes left about (remember I’m an old fart who likes things tidy, so my standards might be off). It didn’t put me off the excellent service.

Bathroom fairly standard, bath big enough for two to stand in, shower curtain, and a bog, that was pretty tidy iirc.

Hope this all helps and the comments I left about her place of work (in my review), shouldn’t detract from the great service I received.

Hope that helps.

Offline Whiteknight

I do remember, one of the benefits of so few punting opportunities last year.

Messy as in ‘student digs’, not dirty, just clothes left about (remember I’m an old fart who likes things tidy, so my standards might be off). It didn’t put me off the excellent service.

Bathroom fairly standard, bath big enough for two to stand in, shower curtain, and a bog, that was pretty tidy iirc.

Hope this all helps and the comments I left about her place of work (in my review), shouldn’t detract from the great service I received.

Hope that helps.

Thankyou Billy.  Yes, I like the services she offer.  Will hopefully see her and report back.