Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Where have all the Thai girls gone ...  (Read 6869 times)

Offline Dan Dastardly

Interesting. I'm yet to meet a Thai girl that would prefer to have darker skin herself. The reasons for that are explained in more detail here -
External Link/Members Only

The one Thai girl that I saw her in the UK did see black guys but she always asked their condom size beforehand. If it was a size that would 'break her' she declined the request. But again that was a form of prejudice in itself as the assumption was that all black guys have big cocks.

You explain that the last 3" of your cock is the black part and that you will only use the 7" of the white part?
Interesting arcticle

Online clevertrevor

mondays new arrivals....
Thai leeya, plenty of reviews for her but her extra £20 for owo means a NO for me. 

Rita has returned who i revievied previously, 

sunny69  never seen this profile before and cant find any info on her.  AW age says 27 but if you look at the black dress picture i'd say she was pushing 50, can tell by her hands.

All of them have "no black guys" listed

Offline Dan Dastardly

mondays new arrivals....
Thai leeya, plenty of reviews for her but her extra £20 for owo means a NO for me. 

Rita has returned who i revievied previously, 

sunny69  never seen this profile before and cant find any info on her.  AW age says 27 but if you look at the black dress picture i'd say she was pushing 50, can tell by her hands.

All of them have "no black guys" listed
Racist bitches won’t be getting any of my cash, rest assured
Ed

Offline gbyld87

I’ve been to Thailand many times and a lot of girls I have spoken to would love darker skin.
My question is what happens if you turn up and say you’re 30% black and 70% white ?

they'll ask which 30%  :lol:

Online clevertrevor

2 new girls today,. Jesse was here not so long ago.
No kissing! No blacks!
Extra £20 for owo, further £20 for CIM

And Pammy returns
Seen and reviewed here ..
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=300289.0

Offline Doyle

2 new girls today,. Jesse was here not so long ago.

I really like the look of this one, but the reviews don't fill me with confidence, no kissing and too many extras :dash: