Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Therapy (Aleksandra) Newport  (Read 3310 times)

Offline ValleyMan73

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the plesure of visiting Aleksandra in Newport? I've made contact and there's more on offer than a standard massage.

Offline stevesucks69

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the plesure of visiting Aleksandra in Newport? I've made contact and there's more on offer than a standard massage.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=327238.0

Offline Brewmaster13

Offline ValleyMan73

Yes, I'll submit a review when I get time later.

Offline Brewmaster13

Offline RhysPaul1

I'm tempted to go see her myself.  What's parking like?

Offline ValleyMan73

Review submitted.

Use one of the local pay and display car parks.

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
I get that girls need to work and I feel for her, but I personally find it utterly horrifying that she worked with her 6 year old child being in the next room, not only giving you a massage but a bj and a happy ending

What's more disturbing though is that you didn't walk AND you put it on the open forum where anyone can pick up that information,  that alone puts that child at risk  :dash:

Offline Brewmaster13

What is this about a 6 year old child?
I can find no review or has it been taken down because of the sensitivity

Offline Brewmaster13

Also agree that it is crazy making this public if true and agree you should have walked
How could you feel comfortable knowing there was a child in next room
As I have not seen the post I assume there was another adult in the room with the child?
If not it beggars belief that you would stay for an hour with a
 six year old next door
Surely if you that desperate to see her go in school hours

Rant over

Online MissWolf

• Service Provider
What is this about a 6 year old child?
I can find no review or has it been taken down because of the sensitivity

Top one in Wales massage reviews

Offline Brewmaster13

Thanks just read it unbelievable

Offline ValleyMan73

Hang fucking fire. I didn't know until the end of the fucking session.

I've made you all aware of what the experience was like.

No need to rant to me.

Offline Punting_Mad

Ignore brewmaster.. he was fully up for it .. just look at his thread of continual questions . He's now jumped on the bandwagon..  if you didn't know till the punt was finished like you said then I perfectly understand you going ahead with it...

Offline Milf Hunter

I agree with PM, VM. If you didn’t know until the end of the punt, there’s nothing you could do about it. You didn’t have a decision to make until it was already over. Making us aware of it gives us the choice of whether to proceed.
If anyone’s making that child vulnerable, it’s the SP bringing him to work. Anybody who gets in your shit about it is just shooting the messenger.

Offline Brewmaster13

Just seems odd that a six year old boy on his own will stay quiet for one hour
That is very odd for any six year old boy I have ever known
Did not jump on the band wagon expressed my own personal opinion
And yes sounded good until the child mentioned

Offline Punting_Mad

BM... You obviously have never spent time with small children and an iPad....!
Stop digging the hole

Offline manintheroom

Nobody checks every room on arrival therefore the same could have happened to anyone.thanks for the heads up VM . I wont be bothered. P.S. back in the day pulled a single mum and back to hers many times.

Offline Brewmaster13

I am not digging a hole merely stating a fact

I would also suggest you re read report as it states

Overall
Pricey enough as you can get full service for same amount. A very attractive girl and the fact there is DFK means I will probably return

The next paragraph then is interesting and contradictive as after saying the above VM then goes on to tell us

She did mention that she had a six year old son in next bedroom

Clearly now aware and says probably will return

Everyone has free choice and those who are comfortable with this situation fine
But if the mother continues to work then the child will develop long term psychological issues

If she is a single mum trying to make a living then I can sympathise with this and the moral dilemma to both the SP and client

It is everyone's own personal choice

I just wanted to clarify that I was not digging a hole purely reflecting on what VB had written but appeared to have forgotten or chose to omit when replying to me

As I say it is everyone's own personal choice and each should do what they believe to be the correct thing to do