Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: No more Welsh Barbie ? :(  (Read 1543 times)

Offline scoopsee

Looks like Welsh Barbies AW has gone.

Anyone know if she’s hung up her knickers?

Offline crfc

Sometimes girls hide their profiles for various reasons, or, although I doubt this?!?, she has not satisfied AWs new terms on signing the content makers rules and confirmation?

Offline WelshMichael

Hopefully one of the many that have to comply with AWs new rules. Her profile should be back soon.

Offline Steviewonder

I think she usually disappears for weeks at a time usually around school holidays.  I hope she will return.

Offline justthefacts

Lilleth has been missing for a more than a month, hope were not losing some of the best girls...

Offline bazingaboy

Those that have vanished from my hot list recently

Welsh Barbie
Lileth
Miss ori
far from average
Farrah indi
Amy (hasn't been active since covid tho)

Some quality SP's i wish were still available.

Offline Grumpy Pumpy

I saw Welsh Barbie quite recently. She didn't give any impression of hanging up her stilettos. I'm sure she'll be back soon.

But the list of those who ahve stopped is disappointing

Offline justalad

FFA and Farrah haven’t logged onto AW since May.

Lileth sadly departed after the much celebrated party.

Miss Ori…. Who knows?!

Wales is pretty grim at the minute.

There’s only Cindy left who I haven’t seen who takes my fancy this side of the border.

Offline PMAC123

Someone asked WB about Lileth a week or two after the party and was told she's just taking a break. Do we think it's worth me texting her to double check again? Don't wanna annoy her or get in the front of people text her to book but would be good to know all is ok

Offline crfc

Usually best to let girls on a break alone, many reasons for the breaks, so just be patient is usually best option

Offline WelshMichael

Someone asked WB about Lileth a week or two after the party and was told she's just taking a break. Do we think it's worth me texting her to double check again? Don't wanna annoy her or get in the front of people text her to book but would be good to know all is ok

Reasonable to assume if she wanted to be contacted her profile would still be visible.

Offline PMAC123

Reasonable to assume if she wanted to be contacted her profile would still be visible.

Read my comment again, I didn't say anything about contacting Lilleth. WB's profile and number are visible and they're close friends so I was just referring to asking her if Lilleth is ok. Someone has already done so and been given the thumbs up but it was weeks ago. I think I'll leave it for now but it was just a thought, if no sign of her in another few weeks it would probably be worth checking
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 02:13:43 pm by PMAC123 »

Offline WelshMichael

Looks like Welsh Barbies AW has gone.

Anyone know if she’s hung up her knickers?

Profiles back again.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline scoopsee

Happy days :)
 Hopefully she’s back for good.
I’m heading down south at the end of next month.

Decision is to duo with WB and possibly Cindy

Or go for Kama21 that come as a ready made duo :)

Offline Lou2019

• Service Provider
I think I'll leave it for now but it was just a thought, if no sign of her in another few weeks it would probably be worth checking

Might be worth reading the thread unrequested call back, where the thread goes onto discretion.
« Last Edit: October 26, 2021, 04:53:15 pm by Lou2019 »

Offline PMAC123

Might be worth reading the thread unrequested call back, where the thread goes onto discretion.

I took a look and it seems to be about not texting working girls when they're not working as they don't want to be outed just as much as punters don't.

I think that goes without saying and is basic human decency. I'm not sure how it's relevant here as I didn't make any reference to contacting or texting her, nor would I ever contact a girl who's number isn't showing on her profile.

But somebody aware of the situation saw my posts and messaged letting me know she's well and good, so that's all that matters  :) sorry if I misunderstood what you're saying about that thread
« Last Edit: October 27, 2021, 11:44:18 am by PMAC123 »