Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: dreamteen  (Read 1371 times)

Offline Pendraig

External Link/Members Only

Highly suspicious profile in my opinion,......... feed back hidden too

Offline DonnieDarko

She's got 50 reviews - 45 of which are positive, and she clearly explains why she's hidden her feedback.  Looks pretty genuine to me.

Offline Bonio

Dr Spanks victim, hence the hidden feedback apparently. Negative review on here though.

Offline winkywanky

Dr Spanks victim, hence the hidden feedback apparently. Negative review on here though.

Yep, that piece of shit who trawls AW for young, new impressionable girls, bullshits them with his lies, takes over their profiles, fucks them bareback for the PG gallery and then he rakes off the profits for himself.

Then beats girls up when they try to escape his clutches. Total fucking lowlife  :thumbsdown:

Been to jail for this shit too now I think?  :thumbsup:

Offline happypopper

sounds like the synopsis to a book of the movie
Banned reason: Low-key troll making stupid "comedy" posts
Banned by: Ali Katt

Offline Bonio

What is interesting is why the OP would bring this up? Not an obvious fake profile is it?

And the girl is getting grief from a third party .....

Offline justalad

I wouldn’t say a fake profile but....

Lots of BB photos through third party involvement.  Worrying.

Offline winkywanky

I wouldn’t say a fake profile but....

Lots of BB photos through third party involvement.  Worrying.

From memory they are the photos she's had in her Gallery from her beginnings on AW (a couple of years now), ie with Dr. Cuntface. I only know this because I was going to see her at one point and then it became apparent what was going on. For a while she even had reference to those problems in her profile.

Although liable to put many off, I should imagine the rash has cleared up now and she managed to escape his clutches ages ago.

Of course the usual caveat applies, pretty well every WG is barebacking someone, whether it be a regular(s) or an actual bf.

Offline Mil 34

She’s got a video on here on one of her threads under Hollie from Peterborough, worth a watch.
She looks good in that

Offline Proton

She’s got a video on here on one of her threads under Hollie from Peterborough, worth a watch.
She looks good in that
  Also just Google "Hollie from Peterborough adultwork" for a few not that interesting short videos  :thumbsdown:

Offline justalad

Also just Google "Hollie from Peterborough adultwork" for a few not that interesting short videos  :thumbsdown:
And they are all boring as fuck.

Offline Mil 34

Well she looks pretty good in the blowjob video.
Not sure why you say boring as fuck.
But again opinions always differ

Offline iverthickone

And they are all boring as fuck.

I certainly wouldn't be bored if she was blowing me like that, or I was ramming it up her chocolate box!
Looks agood one to me!

Offline mike781

She's good-looking and can take dick in the ass well. Looks worth a try to me!

Offline justalad

I certainly wouldn't be bored if she was blowing me like that, or I was ramming it up her chocolate box!
Looks agood one to me!
In her chocolate box, that’s a different matter.

Offline justalad

Offline Bonio

I would happily put my cock in that mouth looking at the video.

Wouldn't have this SP on my radar had it not been for the OP  :rolleyes:

Offline mike781

I dropped her a text. She said all her likes are included in her rates and she's currently selling pics and vids, all in for £35.

I'd rather see her in person than pay for what already seems to be on the internet for free, but that's my intel.

Offline Supernose9

She’s in scotland now . So it’s irrelevant
Banned reason: Previously banned and dodgy.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline justalad

Offline Proton

Obviously a busy little thing, nicely naughty and jumping all over place..    figuratively speaking  ;)

Offline mike781

Oh, she's full of shit then! Avoid.

Offline justalad

Glasgow!
She must be travelling by helicopter.  Alternatively she’s full of shit.

Offline Punting_Mad

It's a private gallery scam.. more people who see it the more she makes...