Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Welsh Barbie ....West Wales  (Read 1272 times)

kinkyfunseeker

Hi Chaps after reading this  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=134555.0   review about welsh barbie on here  ...decided ask her if shed consider visiting st clears as a touring destination ...which shes happy to do .....   just a heads up to west wales guys ...as I`m currently  exchanging emails with her about making a west wales a regular touring destination for her  ....out of curiosity how many west wales guys would book her ....  me for one  fucking def  :)   :music:

Offline miloman

np500

But you do get one of the best in s Wales, and although I can't warrant seeing her as a regular, I'd always see her on the odd occasion, so to speak.

Offline mrdiamond77

But you do get one of the best in s Wales, and although I can't warrant seeing her as a regular, I'd always see her on the odd occasion, so to speak.

Would you say she is as good as Kandice or Mollie?

np500

Hard to say, all very different in there own ways, but she'd not let you down , tits are a bit smaller than mollies with great responsive nipples,  not as natural looking as kandice's, all 3 gave great D F K which is a must for me and all top notch, Barbie is a good looking sexy girl, and as she's a mum , You'd not necessarily know it,  she's fit as fuck with a great body, great arse and nice personality, I'd recommend you check her out.

kinkyfunseeker

Fuck , I`d have thought the west wales guys would've given a better response to this post it a bit slow  ...  c`mon guys  lets get her to visit down west . she`s keen on it but its got to be worthwhile for her. :)

Gatchaman

For me, she's absolutely in the same league as Kandice and Mollie Mr D  :thumbsup:

Fuck , I`d have thought the west wales guys would've given a better response to this post it a bit slow  ...  c`mon guys  lets get her to visit down west . she`s keen on it but its got to be worthwhile for her. :)

Excellent, we need her to come East more often, not go further West  :lol:

Just kidding, happy to share.  Are there many West Wales punters on here?  Maybe that's the problem?

Offline mrdiamond77

Hard to say, all very different in there own ways, but she'd not let you down , tits are a bit smaller than mollies with great responsive nipples,  not as natural looking as kandice's, all 3 gave great D F K which is a must for me and all top notch, Barbie is a good looking sexy girl, and as she's a mum , You'd not necessarily know it,  she's fit as fuck with a great body, great arse and nice personality, I'd recommend you check her out.

Thanks Red, I will be checking her out soon.  :thumbsup:

Most girls tits are smaller than Mollie's.  :D

« Last Edit: March 12, 2017, 01:15:57 pm by mrdiamond77 »

Offline mrdiamond77

For me, she's absolutely in the same league as Kandice and Mollie Mr D  :thumbsup:

Excellent, we need her to come East more often, not go further West  :lol:

Just kidding, happy to share.  Are there many West Wales punters on here?  Maybe that's the problem?

Thanks Gatcha.  I am looking forward to seeing her.  :yahoo:

kinkyfunseeker

Yea I think theres a few  azboo  is one I def know of 

np500

Thanks Red, I will be checking her out soon.  :thumbsup:

Most girls tits are smaller than Mollie's.  :D

Ha ha , this is very true, I'll guarantee you'll be glad all over you saw her, she's a definite on a 1-2-1 for me as I've only met her with scarlettjo ( only memory lose or death will wash those memories away ) have a shed load of bookings coming up so in a few month time I'll put that right.

Offline MrMatrix

Hell, I'd think of moving to west wales if I could see her. Alas Mrs M doesn't want to move.  :unknown:

np500

She does. Cardiff now and again, think she's here soon ? Did I read that ?

Gatchaman

She does. Cardiff now and again, think she's here soon ? Did I read that ?

She was here last week, and doing Tuesday this week.  Sadly I can't get there  :(