Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Paris - Pontypridd  (Read 1254 times)

slimboyo

Not on adultwork apparently, but found her in Backpage External Link/Members Only

Time spent: 1/2 Hour
Cost: £80
Extras: Didn't ask

The Girl: Polish with good spoken english, images are pretty accurate and she has an amazing killer body, with practically perfect (for me) tits.  She was definitely dressed to arouse.

The Meeting: Great comms by text, she answered promptly to my requests.  On arrival she let me in and showed me to the bedroom.  Following that cute arse into the room was a definite turn on.  Paperwork handed over and off with the clothes and we laid down together and started to kiss. Paris doesn't DFK but what she does do is still very pleasurable.  She warned me she doesn't like to be fingered so, which is fine, everyone has their boundaries.  She then started to titwank the ole boy and then went down for some enthusiastic OWO, with the proviso that there be no CIM.  After about 10 mins of this I was gagging to do the same to her, so we switched positions and I dined at the Y until she came (if she didn't she's a bloody good actress).  At this point the ole boy got his hat on and we started the main event.  Watching her face and tits while being shagged, I didn't take very long to finish. 

The Epilogue:  After the ubiquitous clean up routine we lay chatting for another 10 minutes or so.  Didn't feel rushed or clockwatching in any way.  All in all a very pleasant punt with a very cute girl.  Well worth another visit and I would definitely recommend.

Offline HughJardon

Good on you slimBoyo for Toffting her out

She has an another profile on Vivastreet

External Link/Members Only

but no to Adultwork