Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage by Angelina  (Read 3253 times)

Offline ArtVandalay

Anyone seen her recently?

Her whatsapp picture doesn't match the AW profile and I don't want to waste my time with a B&S hooker

Offline ArtVandalay

I've seen those already
What I meant was... her whatsapp profile picture is of a completely different girl. I'll try and post a picture up later.

Offline ArtVandalay

This is the pic she has on whatsapp when you add her phone number

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Apu

I called her the other day, was her for sure. I used her DUO's mob number though .
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

LL

So that's what Tulisa's been up to since she got fired from her job on the X-Factor.

punther

That's the friend she used to do duo's with before she began working with the new girl

Maybe they share numbers or she gave angelina her sim to use when went back to hungary/took a break  :unknown:

Only way you will know is booking her and hoping its her. Maybe have a plan B in the same area incase its a b+s

punther

Thanks Dude  :thumbsup:

If you see her hope its good

She's real sexy and was always a super punt for me

charming_red

That's the friend she used to do duo's with before she began working with the new girl

Maybe they share numbers or she gave angelina her sim to use when went back to hungary/took a break  :unknown:

Only way you will know is booking her and hoping its her. Maybe have a plan B in the same area incase its a b+s

That would be Kiara. I always found her attractive but she never had full service on her profile so gave her a miss.

Offline agcnospam

I met Angelina a few weeks ago and she looks like her pics, very pretty face indeed.

The service was decent but not amazing, she has had a fair mix of reviews on here, some punters seem to have had great service, some not. I usually go for looks over service so I was happy with the fact that it was the girl in the pics, and the service was reasonable.