Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SPs' WhatsApp profile pics with their kids in  (Read 2726 times)

Offline Doc_lurv77

When you type a number to wattsapp a lady and her profile pic is of her kids, how off putting is that?

Offline winkywanky

Assuming you are talking about WGs, yes.

Similarly, photos on their AW profile with family pictures behind them on the mantelpiece, as they splay their legs to show off their fanny.

Height of bad taste, IMO  :scare:

Offline Home Alone

As bad as going upstairs with an SP who works from home and seeing the label 'Tyra's room'* on the door of the bedroom next to the one where you're going to do the business with her Mum!  :scare:

* Other forenames available! :D :D :D

Offline winkywanky

Offline Fuzzyduck

When you type a number to wattsapp a lady and her profile pic is of her kids, how off putting is that?

That's pretty poor. It's one thing to trash discretion and sensible practice by not having separate work/personal phones but it has potential to give her kids some grief. It's part of the reality of punting that you will sometimes get exposed to the family side of the SP's life which is one of the reasons I tend to prefer hotel meets. I was banging this SP once on the floor of her lounge (classy) and this baby starts crying in another room. Of course she has to go check but I'm like "WTF?". How to deflate a boner in one easy step. It wasn't the fondest moment in my punting career.

Offline Randy Mcknob

As bad as going upstairs with an SP who works from home and seeing the label 'Tyra's room'* on the door of the bedroom next to the one where you're going to do the business with her Mum!  :scare:

I don't understand why this forum is so squeamish about service providers having kids, can anyone explain?  Are punters maybe ashamed about her kids judgment, or being a mother fucker, or something? 

Online daviemac

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I don't understand why this forum is so squeamish about service providers having kids, can anyone explain?  Are punters maybe ashamed about her kids judgment, or being a mother fucker, or something?
To my mind prostitution is not something I would want kids involved in, be that them being in the house at the time or their pictures being shown as in this case. Not everyone is the perfect punter.

The OP in this thread is questioning the fact she has photos of her kids in her profile pic, do you think that is acceptable.   

Offline winkywanky

No problem with that at all.

Just don't make their images clearly visible on a sex site. You'd be amazed at the amount that do.

And even if you can't see the kids' faces clearly, just having their pics on the mantelpiece behind you as you display your wares is hardly likely to engender feelings of lust in your prospective customers, is it?

Offline LLPunting

Indeed, the realities of fucking outside a monogamous, childless arrangement.

MILF is a statement of fetish, as is GILF.  It's not MOWLFAMOMJ (Mother others would like to fuck against my own moral judgement)

Offline LLPunting

I only find it disconcerting when doing the deed in the former bedroom of a child where its name is still on the door.  Although it may have been a leftover of former residents, possibly my delusional hope at the time.

I wonder whether I've ever done it in the SP's childhood room?..

Offline winkywanky

Indeed, the realities of fucking outside a monogamous, childless arrangement.

MILF is a statement of fetish, as is GILF.  It's not MOWLFAMOMJ (Mother others would like to fuck against my own moral judgement)

Rather appropriately, that is some mouthful  :D.

Offline LLPunting

No problem with that at all.

Just don't make their images clearly visible on a sex site. You'd be amazed at the amount that do.

And even if you can't see the kids' faces clearly, just having their pics on the mantelpiece behind you as you display your wares is hardly likely to engender feelings of lust in your prospective customers, is it?

It's proof they're a genuine MILF rather than a woman of a certain age.

Offline winkywanky

OK, I suppose that's something to consider.

I do like a nice MILF although I'm probably weird in that it's not the fact of her having mothered kids that would get me off, it's the fact that she (might) still have a nice figure, big tits and all the experience of the older woman. I hadn't considered the fact of her having had kids as sexy in itself. I guess that's almost a cuckoldy thing?

But I do never cease to be amazed at clearly-visible family faces in pics on AW, that is frankly unforgivable. Be they kids or be they friends/relatives who would be mortified to think theitr face is all over a sex site. I'm also shocked that AW allow this, but then again, they are pretty useless at doing anything which doesn't make them money. They're frankly not interested.

Offline LLPunting

OK, I suppose that's something to consider.

I do like a nice MILF although I'm probably weird in that it's not the fact of her having mothered kids that would get me off, it's the fact that she (might) still have a nice figure, big tits and all the experience of the older woman. I hadn't considered the fact of her having had kids as sexy in itself. I guess that's almost a cuckoldy thing?

But I do never cease to be amazed at clearly-visible family faces in pics on AW, that is frankly unforgivable. Be they kids or be they friends/relatives who would be mortified to think theitr face is all over a sex site. I'm also shocked that AW allow this, but then again, they are pretty useless at doing anything which doesn't make them money. They're frankly not interested.

Wedding photos would probably be the cuckold thing.

So you're really after an attractive, buxom female of a certain age.  A HThSWBT ? - Hot Thirty-something with big tits
Or an OFD/E/FC?  Over forty D/E/F cup
I'll presume you're not after AWPAP - Anything with tits and a pulse.

Offline winkywanky

Wedding photos would probably be the cuckold thing.

So you're really after an attractive, buxom female of a certain age.  A HThSWBT ? - Hot Thirty-something with big tits
Or an OFD/E/FC?  Over forty D/E/F cup
I'll presume you're not after AWPAP - Anything with tits and a pulse.

:lol: ha ha, not quite  :rolleyes:.

I do LOVE variety though, And in my case as you know, that could be with or without a cock  :P.

I like younger, older, skinny, big tits, Black, White, Yellow, whatever. Not into fat. But the church is broad and I can't wait to start worshipping again  :angelgirl:

Offline LLPunting

:lol: ha ha, not quite  :rolleyes:.

I do LOVE variety though, And in my case as you know, that could be with or without a cock  :P.

I like younger, older, skinny, big tits, Black, White, Yellow, whatever. Not into fat. But the church is broad and I can't wait to start worshipping again  :angelgirl:

Sorry AWPAP is ...puppies and a pulse.  The above should've been AWWTAP ...whanging tits...

Offline winkywanky

High level of analysis as ever LLP, keep up the good work  :D

Offline munterhunter

Its not just whatsap I've seen plenty of WGs put their email address on their AW profile and read comments like "It's definately her in the profile pics I've checked out her facebook profile". I have mates who post every detail of their life on facebook. One guy at work had his house butgled while he was on holiday. Couldn't understand why. On FB he referred to his local pub at the end of his street. Had photos of his Audi TT on his drive with the house number showing. Pictures of the inside of the house he'd been discussing his holiday in detail for weeks before he went and posting holiday snaps to facebook daily.
He may as well have said "I'll leave a spare set of keys in a plantpot by the patio doors so you won't need to break in and damage the doors! I'm away in Greece for 2 weeks from the middle of July and you can see I've got TV's in every room the kids have got the latest XBoxes and laptops!
A lass I used to see off AW showed me pictures of a puppy she got for her kids posted on her FB account she posted her email address on AW. She had pictures of her kids in school uniform on Facebook..nice lass, did an awesome BJ but had the common sense of a pound of brussel sprouts!