Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Craigs List looks interesting  (Read 6630 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

External Link/Members Only

a wide range of adverts
wtf is a milking table?

examples:
ADULT WORK PERFORMERS WOMAN ONLY (London)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: 1000
employment type: employee's choice
Adult work performers needed to start work ASAP please contact for more information
Make up to £500-£1000 a day

and

Girls needed for Maida Vale G Hole (Maida Vale)
© craigslist - Map data © OpenStreetMap
compensation: 500 GBP per day
employment type: part-time
We are looking for professional girls to work around 4 hours a day at a Glory Hole.
This is a professional, proper business with established clients.
No prior experience needed, but you will need to be professional, on-time, reliable, and have high energy. This will pay around 300 GBP per day.
Thanks for your application.
« Last Edit: May 24, 2020, 07:29:15 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline scutty brown

Exactly what it sounds like.........you lie face down on a table, stick your dick through a hole and get milked
If you are lucky a girl does it with a blowjob, less lucky a bloke does it. Really unlucky they use a penis pump - or half a miliking machine for goats or sheep

Offline scutty brown

this   one looks interesting, a job for the -ex's daughters maybe

Offline Watts.E.Dunn

Offline rhub9

Exactly what it sounds like.........you lie face down on a table, stick your dick through a hole and get milked

I've always fancied this, although with more surety about who's underneath the table.

Once things settle down, I intend to give this a try: External Link/Members Only ...although would be great if there was an option that didn't require a trip to BKK !

Two of my favourite things: massage + bj ! What's not to like ?!  :D

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline scutty brown

I've always fancied this, although with more surety about who's underneath the table.

Once things settle down, I intend to give this a try: External Link/Members Only ...although would be great if there was an option that didn't require a trip to BKK !

Two of my favourite things: massage + bj ! What's not to like ?!  :D

who's underneath?
WHATS underneath.........could be a trained sheep or other animal for all you know

Offline Thephoenix

I vaguely remember one of the Manchester parlours offering a milking table service a few years ago.
At least you get to see who's providing the service.

With glory holes I'm not so sure. Is part of the thrill not knowing? :unknown:

Offline workinallweek

I vaguely remember one of the Manchester parlours offering a milking table service a few years ago.

ouch
Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline scutty brown

/

wanked by a tranny......did he know?

Offline Steve2

Hp, It looks interesting but the reality for guys is, you'd have about 1% chance of success or less

Offline dieseldriver

Saw film footage from a security camera on a sextube site. Guy goes to a glory hole place and sticks his cock through. Lady other side makes small talk and pops it in her mouth. But not for long. In doing doing so, a naked man tiptoes in and takes her place. Guy being sucked never knew. After shooting in his mouth he tiptoes out and the lady bid him farewell     :lol:

Online stampjones

In general craigslist seems to have relaxed a bit during lockdown. A lot more ads sticking around that were being cleared out before and a lot more direct as well. Im hoping it continues when lockdown is lifted and I’ll be right in there (though not to the milking table)

In general craigslist seems to have relaxed a bit during lockdown. A lot more ads sticking around that were being cleared out before and a lot more direct as well. Im hoping it continues when lockdown is lifted and I’ll be right in there (though not to the milking table)

which sections SJ? Thanks

Offline LLPunting

Pretty much every section seems to have SS or SP offers.  I guess all the admins are on furlough and the public guardians have better things to do.

Online GorillaWarfare

I'd definitely give the milking table a go. The switch is a concern but I don't think that could happen looking at the table you get unless you went punting with Penn and Teller.

Pretty much every section seems to have SS or SP offers.  I guess all the admins are on furlough and the public guardians have better things to do.

aha yes

Offline cunningman

At risk of being immediately banned, here is a conundrum: External Link/Members Only

I'm surprised it has lasted so long, maybe the picture just invokes immediate PTSD.

A vagina is a wonderful thing but ... huh?

Don't click if you are easily offended.

Online stampjones

Services, CVs and community seem best. Also looking at temp jobs where I normally post ads looks like you have to be way less subtle than was the case before lockdown. Might be tempted to post one to see what the response is. Anyone tried?
« Last Edit: May 26, 2020, 11:38:55 pm by stampjones »

Online stampjones

Hope not as that suggests things will get back to normal after lockdown.
But you’re probably right

Offline cunningman

Not keen on the bikini.  :rolleyes:

I was thinking a 1980s model BAOR-issue NBC suit  might look better, to be honest.

Offline spiralnotebook

I was thinking a 1980s model BAOR-issue NBC suit  might look better, to be honest.

Nah, knowing MOD procurement the filters never worked properly anyway. You`d be better off in one of these

Offline munterhunter

That's got to warrant a Gold Star for initiative. You have a guy on one side of the wall paying to get his cock sucked and another guy on the other side paying to suck cock while the prozzie sits reading the Hello magazine. Having security cameras increases her earning potential when she uploads the footage to the internet. Fuckin Genius!!

Online stampjones

That's got to warrant a Gold Star for initiative. You have a guy on one side of the wall paying to get his cock sucked and another guy on the other side paying to suck cock while the prozzie sits reading the Hello magazine. Having security cameras increases her earning potential when she uploads the footage to the internet. Fuckin Genius!!
Huh?

Offline Chorley

At risk of being immediately banned, here is a conundrum: External Link/Members Only

I'm surprised it has lasted so long, maybe the picture just invokes immediate PTSD.

A vagina is a wonderful thing but ... huh?

Don't click if you are easily offended.
  :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :scare: :vomit: :thumbsdown:

Offline Mr Sinister

I did one ad a few weeks back had a response with a pic, nice young girl but could also be fake. She lived on the otherside of the city so that was a no go. Will give it another try to get someone locally.

Offline Chorley

I did one ad a few weeks back had a response with a pic, nice young girl but could also be fake. She lived on the otherside of the city so that was a no go. Will give it another try to get someone locally.
I put an ad out pre this and got some responses. Was about yo do a deal with a milfy blonde when the Covid19 shit hit the fan.  :dash: :dash:  :dash: