Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xx-NAUGHTY-STACEY-xx in Coventry  (Read 1481 times)

Offline frenchkiss34

She looks kind of pretty and her service list is generous, anybody has tried her?

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Dodo

She looks kind of pretty and her service list is generous, anybody has tried her?

External Link/Members Only

You mean other than the 7 guys who have been good enough to write a review  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
6 out the 7 reviews are from East Mids based members, as she was working from Mandy's flat at the time, and some of the reviews were for a duo with Mandy.

She has since re-located towards Cov/Leamington Spa.

She doesn't often log into her profile but does answer her mobile.

Offline xMANDYx

• Service Provider
Previously known as Heidi this is the girl who was the female involved in my attack where sh set up a fake booking with her boyfriend and I was beaten, robbed and tied up. She has been arrested and charged by Leicestershire police.

Offline Juankerr

Previously known as Heidi this is the girl who was the female involved in my attack where sh set up a fake booking with her boyfriend and I was beaten, robbed and tied up. She has been arrested and charged by Leicestershire police.
She and her BF need a bloody good kicking for doing that

Offline smiley9

Thanks for the warning Mandy one to avoid  :diablo:

Offline azrael

I hope that answers your question fk34, on a side note is she on the "blacklist" ? Maybe admin could setup something along those lines where you get a pop up with a warning. With all the mods he's doing right now it might be worth considering

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10

Thanks for the update Mandy. Will update in the East Mids  section.

Offline redt4

What a pair complete bas*****.... hope karma rears its head with them...