Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: has anyone ever seen this thai girl from dudley  (Read 1669 times)

Offline vision2014

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Profile keeps coming under inspection but i think its something to do when she keeps adding pics

pussyhunter79

Yeah ive seen her, her place is round vicar street area a bit rundown. Shes very pretty with a really nice figure but shes not very enthusiastic at all and speaks very little english

Offline Min_g79

i visit this pace a few years back many times  - if im correct its near the russells hall estate , and the girls change every few weeks or so.

imr3ady

Yeah ive seen her, her place is round vicar street area a bit rundown. Shes very pretty with a really nice figure but shes not very enthusiastic at all and speaks very little english

Is there a number for this lady? 

pussyhunter79

Sorry, i dont have her number. I think it pops up on AW evrry now and then though

imr3ady

It's up:

+447501302245 or 07501302245

However im finding it hard to beleive its the same girl from her pics in Gallery to her new pics. 
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 05:12:58 pm by imr3ady »

pussyhunter79

However im finding it hard to beleive its the same girl from her pics in Gallery to her new pics.

Ive just checked and you're right, i dont think that the gallery pictures are of the girl i saw. The 3 naked profile pictures are her though like i said she has a cracking figure and a beautiful pair of breasts.
« Last Edit: November 23, 2016, 07:44:32 pm by pussyhunter79 »

Offline Sir_Blaze

and she doesn't seem to know her own age

21 on the write up and 25 on the profile  :wacko: