Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Bell  (Read 2142 times)

Dodo

This is the girl.       External Link/Members Only         She is already well reviewed and highly rated.

Booked evening before and requested to confirm on the morning. Post code sent to get me nearby and telephone call to give me the building and apartment number. She is in Granville Street just off Broad Street in a block used by a number of other girls.......the whole block is becoming like a brothel. Apartment very nice but a tad cold for a passive session.

Lola is delicious! Very pretty, as said by many, in a girl next door sort of way. She is intelligent, a good conversationalist and funny.  She clearly enjoys her work. She is short with small titties but they are enough to play with

£70 bought me a massage, B2B and Tie n Tease before an explosive finish. (and two Bounty chocs)

All the action is on a massage table. Started with a wonderful teasing massage, soft and sensuous as requested. Great ball play and gentle squeezing.
Some nice B2B before flip over. Then secured for t&t with some silk scarfs and blindfold.
The t&t was exquisite and very skilfully given......she is so adept at keeping you right on the edge.
Handles the Old Man like a good un, and uses all manner of instruments to keep you at the edge.....maybe wishful thinking but I swear at one stage she was giving me a gobble.

The finale was given with great skill, she lived the orgasm with you and drained every last drop.

Fan Bloody Tastic.

She gets a Dodo A*plus.

« Last Edit: November 02, 2016, 07:36:04 pm by Dodo »

Offline Littlefoot

Thanks for the review......everyone helps!

She certainly knows how to handle a cock, with a telling glint in her eye!

Marvellous!!

Dodo

Thanks for the review......everyone helps!

She certainly knows how to handle a cock, with a telling glint in her eye!

Marvellous!!
I've just re read your review that inspired me to pay Lola a visit. I had pretty much the same.

Guys, don't let the 'torture' put you off, it is very light.

Offline Littlefoot

Glad you had a good one Dodo. Lola is very versatile. I'm sure she can cater for most tastes.

Think I might try nice nurse next.  :drinks:

bod666

Just got back from 90 minutes with Lola and I was brave and tried the blindfolded tie and tease - fuck me she knows what she's doing with the pleasure / pain bit. She did things to me I would never have stood for if i wasn't tied and blindfolded. You just have to submit and hope she doesn't torture you too much ;) when she finally let me cum it was epic! I left there barely able to walk and needing an ice pack on my balls and cock - never have I felt more completely drained - I half expected to see shrivelled walnuts where my balls used to be. Amazing experience (if a little terrifying in places).  :scare:

Dodo

Just got back from 90 minutes with Lola and I was brave and tried the blindfolded tie and tease - fuck me she knows what she's doing with the pleasure / pain bit. She did things to me I would never have stood for if i wasn't tied and blindfolded. You just have to submit and hope she doesn't torture you too much ;) when she finally let me cum it was epic! I left there barely able to walk and needing an ice pack on my balls and cock - never have I felt more completely drained - I half expected to see shrivelled walnuts where my balls used to be. Amazing experience (if a little terrifying in places).  :scare:

It sure is different to the norm :thumbsup:

Offline PepeMAGA

Are the cock rings she uses disposable?

bod666

No idea - didn't see them only felt them!