Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Is size 12 history?  (Read 1280 times)

Offline suttonporksword

When I started to enjoy this hobby many moons ago I seem to recall that the girls were generally a bit more generous around the waist, hips, bum and boobs. Now when you look on AW I would say 75% of the girls are an 6/8, size is on the bigger size and everyone else present themselves down the BBW route. I do like a bit of meat on the bone, there are a lot of very pretty young European ladies but the skinny look really doesn't do it for me.

Offline wolves lad

I prefer size 12/14 myself rather than 6/8...!

Not the easiest to find on AW are they...!

Ming

I'm well catered for as my preference is 6/8s, but you are right, the typical British type figure 10/12s no longer seems popular.

Ming  :hi:

Offline Taggart

Size 12, although a good size,  is my limit. A girl would need to be very special in personality and services for me to book a size 14.
Personal pref is for 6, 8 and 10s.   Nothing better giving it to a size 6/8 girl in mish knowing you are deep in her, pubic bones grinding, with no bouncy flab. Even better if they take it in the ass. Yeah Baby!

Offline saf1976

I hear you's.

I do like skinny girls as well but there are a lot of those around. Maybe this is the type that does well and is what EE agencies go by? I also think the booming gym / protein shake culture is part to blame for skinny girls.

I would love to see a girl like Sandy.hot when she first arrived. Early 20's, size 12 ish, firm tits, ass and thighs. I still appreciate Sandy as she is, but that early 20's version was something else. Your hands had to move for the breasts rather than the breasts moved for the hands.

Offline The first of his name

Maybe it's something to do with false advertising, a lot of girls seem to make themselves 4 or 5 years younger on their profile than they really are and 1 or 2 sizes smaller. I wonder if the honest ones who put their real size as a 12 get ignored as many punters think they are really a 16. Lots of reviews seem to say the girl was bigger than she said on her profile so it encourages everyone to misrepresent themself as we expect it.

stokiemike

Size doesnt really matter for me - up to a point. A big girl with firm tits and legs without cellulite is still a great shag. Prefer them to skinny minnies but again a cute ass and nice firm small tits also do it for me.