Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smui Thai massage Daventry  (Read 1870 times)

Online shiptonlad

Not wishing to be a Leech but has anyone tried this place in Daventry that advertised on Gumtree. If so is it just massage.
Shipton

Offline andyitc

I can't find this on Gumtree but found them on Facebook

External Link/Members Only

I sent a text asking if they do sensual naturist massage and the reply I got was that they don't do sexual but do a relaxing massage. i always take this as a Euphemism for HE

lilactime

just been . first time for a massage . massage was very good by an attractive mid 30s girl . no extras were offered
but iam a begginer and a bit naive

Online feral

just been . first time for a massage . massage was very good by an attractive mid 30s girl . no extras were offered
but iam a begginer and a bit naive
Was it undraped? The one time I tried it, I was asked to leave my trousers on.
Also were the massage tables still two to a room with a flimsy divider separating them?

lilactime

Was it undraped? The one time I tried it, I was asked to leave my trousers on.
Also were the massage tables still two to a room with a flimsy divider separating them?
just boxers on and yes two tables but i was the only one in there . girl was very attractive with big tits
if extras had been offered i would have gone for it . very friendly as well but got a feeling extras are a no go

Offline MajorPayne

I've found, as a general rule, if you are asked to keep your boxers on then extras are not going to be offered.

If I go to a new massage place and they don't specifically state leave boxers on I always undress fully. 

Online shiptonlad

What a shame. I quite fancied giving this place a try but not  if there is minimal Chance of relief!

lilactime

yes it is a shame as the girl who gave me the massage was stunning . maybe i should have asked for after hours ? what do you think ? not to far from me as well so would have been handy , excuse the pun