Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy_Dominique in Yatton ?  (Read 1006 times)

Offline lewis666

Hi all,

External Link/Members Only

So I've been having a look at Sexy-Dominique who I believe by what I have read used to be in W-S-M but there is nothing very current on here so wondering if anybody could throw some light on if it is worth a trip to see this lady?

Thanks

Offline GoodIdea

From her Q &A..
Q Do you have any extras?   No
Q What about Anal? £20 extra...

Offline ian cognito

Used to have a profile in WsM as Sexy Lacey. A bit of a chequered history on here - I think she was banned after getting involved in a typical prossie spat. I have seen her a few times over the years - used to be quite enthusiastic, including A levels, but last time I saw her was about 4 years ago - massage, oral and CIM delivered but without the previous enthusiasm so I have not been back since.

Offline lewis666

Shame there hasn’t been a lot since although a couple of good aw comments, always still tempted by the pictures though...more private ones than the gallery which show years back I guess

Offline ian cognito

Recently, I've just wanted massage/CIM, which she does deliver well.  I have tried calling her a few times recently when her green light has been on, but she has not picked up.  Maybe she's very busy or I've just not picked the right time.

Offline lewis666

That’s what happened to me the only time I was in WSM when she was there and I got a message back about 3 hours later by which time I’d long gone so advance planning with this lady looks to be key