Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Against my better judgement. Karenxx Mansfield  (Read 2878 times)

Offline Turtle Z

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
[Link added 18/01/2017]

I thought I'd share in the hilarity of my dealings with the delightful Karenxx today.

I'm aware that she runs a conveyor belt service and doesn't like to confirm times or length of appointment. I like her pics though, she's right up my street so feeling horny today I attempted to book again but with very low expectations on actually getting her to confirm services. My thinking was that I'd be very careful in confirming an appointment time and the length of the appointment. I asked her by text if she was available for 30mins. she said she was and asked what time I wanted. I replied "12.15 if possible." and got an "ok"

So I sent a text  confirming £50 for 30 mins at 12.15. I also said that I liked her profile but that she had some negative comments about keeping clients waiting outside and that I'd be punctual at 12.15. This was an hour before my potential appointment and thirty minutes later I still had no confirmation or response. It is at this point where the conversation wandered in the realms of the surreal and I'l simply relay the text conversation back...

K: I don't deal with P net. I've heard there are a lot of peedo s on it.
Me: Whats p net?
Me: (30 mins later) Don't worry, I wasn't even remotely optimistic that you'd confirm your services.
K: (1 min later) OK ready when you are. Oh and if you're not coming can you please let me know?
Me: Have I missed something. Did you confirm the time and duration as requested. Did you also explain the P net comment and ridiculous Paedo comment? It was against my better judgement contacting you so just stick to your conveyor belt punters.
K: Lol. I've been told its a forum for Peedo s
Me: What the fuck are you on about? I've no idea what P net is, do you?
K: Oh, so where was the feedback that you saw about me. Lol
K: Punta net
K: I've been doing this job 3 months. How long have you been shagging around? Longer than me I bet love.
K: Well this is the one that got away love. Thank fuck.
Me: I bet you're a lovely person outside of work.
K: I fuck who I like when I like, I'm single. I do what the fuck I like when I like. So just do one and go back and fuck ya wife cos I won't be seeing you. You sound like a right horrible fucker.
Me: Single. That makes two of us. We should go out! Lol.
K: Don't contact me again. Your rude and sound horrible. I only see nice men.
K: (5 minutes after saying don't contact me again) And I don't have men in and out all day. I only do 4 in one day. I bet you wank 10 times a fuckin day! Fuckin rude.

I think in this case Karen's 'nice men' is a euphemism for any mug punter who is prepared to turn up with no questions asked and doesn't demand that he gets the full time he's paid for. You'll see from this exchange that she's hilarious, but not in a good way.

Offline Buttons

She sounds a bit thick to me. Reckon you dodged a bullet (a crap shag anyways) there.

Did she ever tell you what time and for how long you had asked for??..... :wacko:

Offline Turtle Z

She sounds a bit thick to me. Reckon you dodged a bullet (a crap shag anyways) there.

Did she ever tell you what time and for how long you had asked for??..... :wacko:

I knew at the start there was no way she'd confirm the arrangement, it's how girls like this work. It tickled me that she said she was "ready when I am" half an hour before the appointment time I'd specified. Anyone who suggests that 'Peedo s' (Her spelling not mine) frequent adult sites seeking paid adult services is obviously a bit thick.

Sureshot

I saw her a few weeks ago and had the expected run around before hand.  It was actually a good shag once inside but her way of running things is definitely bizarre.

In hindsight i wrongly gave her a positive review in the hope she could sort her unprofessional methods out but it appears not so wont be going back.  Its a shame coz like i said she was secent in the sack but i wont be messed around like that again.

Your convo sounds fucking hilarious :lol: 

leicesterdude

Her stupidity and general awfulness makes me want to cum her face.

leicesterdude

Lol.

Have you read her FAQS?

What days do you work Karen?

Offline NIK

I thought I'd share in the hilarity of my dealings with the delightful Karenxx today.

I'm aware that she runs a conveyor belt service and doesn't like to confirm times or length of appointment. I like her pics though, she's right up my street so feeling horny today I attempted to book again but with very low expectations on actually getting her to confirm services. My thinking was that I'd be very careful in confirming an appointment time and the length of the appointment. I asked her by text if she was available for 30mins. she said she was and asked what time I wanted. I replied "12.15 if possible." and got an "ok"

So I sent a text  confirming £50 for 30 mins at 12.15. I also said that I liked her profile but that she had some negative comments about keeping clients waiting outside and that I'd be punctual at 12.15. This was an hour before my potential appointment and thirty minutes later I still had no confirmation or response. It is at this point where the conversation wandered in the realms of the surreal and I'l simply relay the text conversation back...

K: I don't deal with P net. I've heard there are a lot of peedo s on it.
Me: Whats p net?
Me: (30 mins later) Don't worry, I wasn't even remotely optimistic that you'd confirm your services.
K: (1 min later) OK ready when you are. Oh and if you're not coming can you please let me know?
Me: Have I missed something. Did you confirm the time and duration as requested. Did you also explain the P net comment and ridiculous Paedo comment? It was against my better judgement contacting you so just stick to your conveyor belt punters.
K: Lol. I've been told its a forum for Peedo s
Me: What the fuck are you on about? I've no idea what P net is, do you?
K: Oh, so where was the feedback that you saw about me. Lol
K: Punta net
K: I've been doing this job 3 months. How long have you been shagging around? Longer than me I bet love.
K: Well this is the one that got away love. Thank fuck.
Me: I bet you're a lovely person outside of work.
K: I fuck who I like when I like, I'm single. I do what the fuck I like when I like. So just do one and go back and fuck ya wife cos I won't be seeing you. You sound like a right horrible fucker.
Me: Single. That makes two of us. We should go out! Lol.
K: Don't contact me again. Your rude and sound horrible. I only see nice men.
K: (5 minutes after saying don't contact me again) And I don't have men in and out all day. I only do 4 in one day. I bet you wank 10 times a fuckin day! Fuckin rude.

I think in this case Karen's 'nice men' is a euphemism for any mug punter who is prepared to turn up with no questions asked and doesn't demand that he gets the full time he's paid for. You'll see from this exchange that she's hilarious, but not in a good way.

To be honest if I were you I wouldn't have wasted my time indulging the silly cow with all this texting. A fruitcake is a fruitcake  :wackogirl:  who will usually want the last word and is therefore best just ignored. That will probably annoy her more than trading insults.

Offline Turtle Z

To be honest if I were you I wouldn't have wasted my time indulging the silly cow with all this texting. A fruitcake is a fruitcake  :wackogirl:  who will usually want the last word and is therefore best just ignored. That will probably annoy her more than trading insults.

I didn't trade insults Nik, nor would I. If you read the thread properly you'll see that all insults are attributable to the delightful Karen.  :hi:

Offline NIK

I didn't trade insults Nik, nor would I. If you read the thread properly you'll see that all insults are attributable to the delightful Karen.  :hi:

Agree you didn't. I can understand your desire to set the record straight and once upon a time I might have done the same. Even so I now believe it's best not to even communicate with such people as it's inevitably pointless.

Offline Turtle Z

Agree you didn't. I can understand your desire to set the record straight and once upon a time I might have done the same. Even so I now believe it's best not to even communicate with such people as it's inevitably pointless.

I half agree with you NIK, but purely from the perspective of informing other punters then I think this thread speaks volumes about her service and attitude so I don't agree that its pointless.

Offline RedKettle

Offline thelizard

Bloody hell!

Nowt's changed her comms are shit I tried to book her a while ago, "If my green lights on, I'm in", as the saying goes "the lights maybe on but.......... I gave up trying. :scare: :wackogirl:

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Nowt's changed her comms are shit I tried to book her a while ago, "If my green lights on, I'm in", as the saying goes "the lights maybe on but.......... I gave up trying. :scare: :wackogirl:

Hi Lizard, welcome to UKP.

Am confused. Her profile has disappeared. Does she have a new profile?

Offline Desimonic

LOL how many profiles she had now .

No way to run a business.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Thanks CT, her AW profiles still up

Thanks for the update. Have asked Admin to update the OP by adding her new profile into it.

Cheers.

Offline Fra66le

I've had a few emails from her, trying to set something up, it's been a nightmare and looks like that will continue. I think I'll give up trying!

Offline Turtle Z

I've had a few emails from her, trying to set something up, it's been a nightmare and looks like that will continue. I think I'll give up trying!

Yes give up. I'm sure there are more stupid WG's out there but I can't remember encountering one in my last 15 years of punting.