Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty-british-chloe - London: Aldgate East - Great Girl  (Read 4672 times)

25 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6697417) (23 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Derrick101]

Offline johnbanebridge

Chloe: busty-british-chloe External Link/Members Only

60 minutes - £300 - Incall

Great punt with Chloe around early April 2024. She is very attractive with an insane body, incredibly well groomed and a wonderful, friendly personality yet very kinky in the bedroom.

Communication

All done via text on the day. Incredibly easy and Chloe was very responsive.

Easy walk from Aldgate East Tube station. No more than 5 minutes (unless you walk the wrong way like I did). Nice modern apartment, very well stocked with towels and amenities to freshen up.

Physical Appearance

Exactly like her photos which gave a try reflection of her face and body. I thought she was incredibly attractive and her body was amazing. A peachy bum, tanned, great legs, slender with big boobs, her breasts were enhanced.

Personality

Chloe is a very friendly and charming woman that can be very very kinky.

The Meet

I had a great time. Chloe did the usual hide behind the door and I was warmly greeted. Quickly sorted the formalities and offered a shower. Once showered back to the living room and the fun quickly began. OWO then Chloe showed off her body whilst I wanked my cock. Then into the bed room, some foreplay before I could resist any longer. She rode me, then missionary before doggy where I popped. A quick clear up and we had a quick chat where I was offered round two which featured standing doggy in front of the mirror. Round two ended quickly and I had a nice massage before a shower.

Verdict

Great punt with Chloe and she was great, sexy, eager to please and friendly. I would definitely see her again.

Offline Barrybarker

Wow I forgot about her! Thought she’d retired

She gave me an insane run session a few years ago. Might have to revisit at some point….

Offline johnbanebridge

Wow I forgot about her! Thought she’d retired

She gave me an insane run session a few years ago. Might have to revisit at some point….

Shes great and her tits are massive now too

Offline BillT

Shes great and her tits are massive now too

I'm waiting till she uploads some recent pics to see if they've changed her look.

Plus she seemingly only had them done again recently, so I'm wondering if there will be the "I'm still sensitive from the surgery" talk

Offline johnbanebridge

I'm waiting till she uploads some recent pics to see if they've changed her look.

Plus she seemingly only had them done again recently, so I'm wondering if there will be the "I'm still sensitive from the surgery" talk

There was none of that with me. I only grabbed them a few times but there was no complaints at all

Offline tantraman

Exactly like her photos which gave a try reflection of her face and body. I thought she was incredibly attractive and her body was amazing. A peachy bum, tanned, great legs, slender with big boobs, her breasts were enhanced.

...one for the NURSES thread :wacko: ...

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: April 28, 2024, 09:56:59 pm by tantraman »

Offline Mango_007

There was none of that with me. I only grabbed them a few times but there was no complaints at all

You saw her after her recent boob job?

Offline johnbanebridge

You saw her after her recent boob job?

Indeed they were massive.

Online Bartolomeo

Will have to revisit her sooner than I planned I think

Offline johnbanebridge

« Last Edit: April 29, 2024, 04:43:16 pm by johnbanebridge »