Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Help required  (Read 1162 times)

Offline x369

I recently got an email from a girl called Lyndsey Dorrington offering over night sex for £100 or a whole weekend for £200, this is a no holes barred only watersports and extreme pain limitation. Now I hope that you agree that this is a remarkably cheap offer and I was hoping that someone has seen this lady if so what was the out come.

I'm not 100% sure how she managed to get my email address but she has included some pictures in her emails which I've Googled and they have  come up on various sites.

She lives in Clapham but that's all I really know.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to any help with this.

galcom666

Too good to be true usually means too good to be true!

Offline Dani

• Service Provider
You are not on Badoo by any chance as there is one with that name on there that tends to email people making offers and then getting them to join the site and she disappears

A prossie will not email just any random email offering business.  Its not how it is done.  No woman is going to email a random email address offering sex for cash.  The email address could belong to anyone and the likely hood of picking a random address and it just so happens to be a punter is non existent.

I find this rather strange tbh.  Unless its a very bad attempt at touting a new girl but it would be a very bad attempt so I doubt it could be that.

OldAdmin

x369 initially PM'ed me to ask whether I knew anything more. So I told him to post here.
Definitely think it's a scam. Like an advert selling a new Ford Focus for £3,000.

Offline LanceVance

Too good to be true usually means too good to be true!

What justpin said. Don't be surprised if it is some sort of phishing scam.

JV547845

I'd be worried about getting robbed it's that cheap.  Ask her for some photos first though.

Offline akauya

I recently got an email from a girl called Lyndsey Dorrington offering over night sex for £100 or a whole weekend for £200, this is a no holes barred only watersports and extreme pain limitation. Now I hope that you agree that this is a remarkably cheap offer and I was hoping that someone has seen this lady if so what was the out come.

I'm not 100% sure how she managed to get my email address but she has included some pictures in her emails which I've Googled and they have  come up on various sites.

She lives in Clapham but that's all I really know.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to any help with this.

It's a bloody scam. I would have deleted it and not even bothered to ask here. No holes barred, etc. does that mean bareback is on offer as well? That alone would have freaked me out.

To any newbie punter watching out there... try and use some common sense. Do you really think a bona fide prostitute would make this kind of offer to a random email? Offering no holds barred sex and just a couple of nos (to try an appear legit) for £100 for a whole night?

Just like other members said above if it looks too good to be true, it really is too good to be true.

Offline sixtyten

Walk away and stop thinking with your dick

StPunt

you'll either end up robbed or your head on a spike........and i dont mean the one on your shoulders.