Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Have you got your excuse ready?  (Read 893 times)

Offline Bobbyplastic

My vehicle got broken into recently, luckily not during a punt. That got me thinking. What if something happens to my vehicle or me, during a punt? How will i justify being in the area to the OH? Luckily i drive around a lot, so i try to match up my normal movements with my punts.

What excuses will you use?

Offline bearcat69

I don't have a car, so that's not an issue.

If I got mugged or attacked... Well that could be a tricky one to explain I guess.

Such a thing has never happened to me though. I guess I'd just try to put it like I was on the way to work, going for walk, going to the gym, or going to a friend's house. Could cause issues if she was to try and varify things I suppose. Don't give her ways to easily track you I suppose is a pertinent point. Switch all that tracking bollocks on your phone off.

Offline Dipper

As I’ve often said.....

Always have some kind of cover story to hand however flimsy it may seem.

Offline nigel4498

I rarely use the car when punting. To many things could happen so I use public transport and taxis.

Offline jeanphillipe

Make sure you got breakdown cover.

But the answer is different for different people.

Because of your job , you broke down on the way etc.
So if your mobile a lot e.g sales rep, plumber

You went to help a friend and broke down halfway.

Theres always excuses.

Offline TKovac

Most working girls here work from the centre or near so say to explain. It's one of the reasons though when a tasty looking one pops up in the sticks that I swither to go or not.

I have a disparate enough friend group that I can just say I am visiting someone without having to say who.
Banned reason: Excessive abuse to helpful member, ignored repeated requests to apologise
Banned by: daviemac

brandonpete

The only thing that's good about my Bol****ed shoulder is that I have to have regular 'manipulation/physio/massage'...so mine is   "off to try out this sports massage place I found on the 'net',see you later"......so if anything happens it's "what a bloody con,effing internet,sodding Rom"!......and all this works because after 43 yrs of marriage 1) she doesn't listen to what I say  2)..she basically doesn't really bother about what I do..in other words 'what the eye doesn't see'  3) she knows that I'm unlikely to anything really stupid. 3) I go for a weeks holiday on my own every year  4) my job took me away from home all the week.so she's used to anything from me.

Offline shagmore

I was on the way to a punt, and my car to totalled, first phone call to the WG to cancel, 2nd phone call to parents to say was on way over to them and some fucker hit me (fortunately the way I was going was in the general direction so was able to get away with it) the , 3rd call to gf to say what had happened.
But it did bring it home as to what if I was somewhere on-expalainable