Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PAWG - Phat Ass White Girl  (Read 1736 times)

Offline simpleton69

Can some one please explain in plain english what this means

Offline simpleton69

« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 06:32:43 pm by holland69 »

Offline Bristolguy

Jenna Shea is the best in this category

Online scutty brown

Its racist niggah-speak dissing our white wimmen

Offline peter purves

I don't think so!! If anything it's meant to be a compliment. From a woman's perspective it might be seen as degrogotary and/or pejorative ie viewing them merely as object through their bottoms solely.
Banned reason: Can't / won't take advice.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline peter purves

I would add that, if I am allowed to use the term then it is applied to WASP [White Anglo Saxon Protestant, if you like add Catholics also  :P

It's not really applied to those who are classified as Non-White say Hispanic ie Jennifer Lopez.

So the reality lies in the definition -and the definition from the reality

On UKP PAWG means any White skinned woman (even if she may not be classed by White by the UK census) with a large ass, which is slightly different from the US context.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 11:43:31 pm by peter purves »

Online lewisjones23

Vanessa bbw has taken a break from stuffing cakes down her throat to complain to Admin  :wacko:

Offline Happyjose

There's always a prossie lurking somewhere waiting to take offence

Online finn5555

Vanessa bbw has taken a break from stuffing cakes down her throat to complain to Admin  :wacko:

Is fatty on AW  :unknown:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Fat cunt needs to fuck off back to her pies then doesn't she.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

James999

Online scutty brown

I don't think so!! If anything it's meant to be a compliment. From a woman's perspective it might be seen as degrogotary and/or pejorative ie viewing them merely as object through their bottoms solely.

Only a black bloke or a cannibal (for different reasons) would see a fat ass on a woman as desirable
Black blokes because they're genetically programmed that way.
Cannibals because it helps the cooking. I wish my -ex would fuck off to Papua New Guinea, she'd keep a village fed for a month
Normal people see fat as freaky (or phat ass phreaky)

Offline peter purves

Only a black bloke or a cannibal (for different reasons) would see a fat ass on a woman as desirable
Black blokes because they're genetically programmed that way.
Cannibals because it helps the cooking. I wish my -ex would fuck off to Papua New Guinea, she'd keep a village fed for a month
Normal people see fat as freaky (or phat ass phreaky)

I think this is a bit of an over-generalisation. There is a time in history when White men were very desirous for a larger ass, and the f-ass-hion was changed to meet this fetish/desire.

Bringing things back, PAWG is not a negative term and/or a racial insult as you suggest.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2018, 08:27:56 pm by peter purves »

Online Chorley

Well I never. For years I though it was "Pretty Ass White Girl*  :wackogirl:

Offline Hotdogboy88

Such a delicate soul.  :dash:

James999

jimbob007 is not happy about this thread, he's appointed himself the racism police and been spamming in the reports  :sarcastic:

Offline mrfishyfoo

jimbob007 is not happy about this thread, he's appointed himself the racism police and been spamming in the reports  :sarcastic:

Then the sad fucking LEECH CUNT needs to man up and post on the thread.  :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Why is it that low post nobodies keep :cry: :cry: :cry: to the boss ?? Do they not get that the boss  :hi: :hi: has better things to do than dealing with their moaning ??  :music: :music: