Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smoking and the taste of cum  (Read 2348 times)

Veritas

Apologies if this has been covered elsewhere (I’m sure it has but I couldn’t find it).

We all know the taste of cum is said to be impacted by diet, alcohol and smoking.  I’d never realised how much though.

Gave up the fags 9months ago and recently saw a SP I’ve seen on and off for several years but not since I packed in the ciggies. Always a champ with CIM, she gulps it down and immediately turns to me and says “you’ve given up smoking haven’t you, your cum tastes way way better”.  Can’t be because she noticed the lack of cigarette smell as she smokes herself.

She must have swallowed up more semen over the years than the Pacific and she reckoned that diet makes a slight difference, alcohol a modest one but that she can always tell a smoker by the very negative impact on the taste of their cum.

Offline AllenTheMan

Never smoked myself but female friends have told me the same, one girl used to date a high flyer who smoked cigars, said it was foul kissing him and even worse when he came.

Offline Moby Dick

I saw an SP last week and she said my cum was really thick and creamy and doesn't really taste of anything. She said she could tell I wasn't a big drinker or smoker since that can sometimes be horrible. I wonder if a nurse on the NHS would verify the number of units you drink or cigs you smoke using this method?

Offline Fully Sated

I am given to understand that pineapple juice is meant to improve the taste of semen. However the real reason I replied to this post, is to say that, I think that this line is a classic!

She must have swallowed up more semen over the years than the Pacific...
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 08:53:31 am by Fully Sated »

brandonpete

What a brilliant 'Ice breaker' at a dinner party or fact at a 'Give up smoking' class......"did you know that your cum tastes much better if you stop smoking"?

Offline Tablet

If I was at your dinner party I would probably say “ how do you know ,Do you drink it “ ?   :lol:
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline m4rmite

And the comeback would be...

No but one of you lucky ladies will tonight ;)

Offline Derrick101

.... Or... No, but your wife does.

Offline tynetunnel

I had a lady friend many years ago who was an excellent swallower. She would know, and remind me,  if I’d had onion in my sandwiches at lunchtime...  :cool:

Kinky Foxx

She must have swallowed up more semen over the years than the Pacific

Damn it FS, you beat me to it......Classic! :yahoo:

Offline suttonporksword

"You're cim tastes way better" but not good? She's a trooper for swallowing the lot regardless a bit like a cock tucker trial

testuser

Could be worse. She swallows and then diagnosis you with cancer.

TailSeeker

I have to say as someone who has swallowed more than a few. On a blind taste test, I couldn't tell a smoker from a non-smoker, but I can definitely tell when someone isn't hydrated enough. That has the biggest effect on spunk. Generally it shouldn't taste of anything, maybe a touch salty or bitter, but usually not at all.

The whole pineapple thing is also a myth and not good for your teeth (pineapple contains an enzyme that is quite aggressive, best to have a sip or two of milk before brushing teeth, or a large glass of water and time, at least according to my old enzymes professor and dentists I've seen over the years).

Online scutty brown

give the girl a surprise, eat lots of beetroot

Offline NigelF

I have to say as someone who has swallowed more than a few. On a blind taste test, I couldn't tell a smoker from a non-smoker, but I can definitely tell when someone isn't hydrated enough. That has the biggest effect on spunk. Generally it shouldn't taste of anything, maybe a touch salty or bitter, but usually not at all.

The whole pineapple thing is also a myth and not good for your teeth (pineapple contains an enzyme that is quite aggressive, best to have a sip or two of milk before brushing teeth, or a large glass of water and time, at least according to my old enzymes professor and dentists I've seen over the years).

I presume you're only talking about pineapple juice which is rather acidic and not good for your teeth (particularly when consumed frequently and in excess), however it's not any more acidic than most other fruit juices. Fresh pineapple, along with many other fresh fruits are obviously fine for your teeth (except perhaps if you have too many citrus fruits etc).

I presume the enzyme in Pineapple you're referring to is bromelain but regardless, I'd love to know how the enzyme could have any effect on enamel whatsoever. I presume the effect is indirect (i.e. the enzyme affects some other substance or process/chemical reaction, which in turn damages/demineralises the enamel) but I can't think what it would be?

Anyway, the advice you were given (about drinking milk/water/waiting) sounds correct but only due to the acid content of pineapple juice (not any enzymes as far as I'm aware) and the same applies for every other fruit juice too. Indeed, the advice pretty much applies to eating or drinking anything if it's right before brushing, ideally you should wait but if not at least drink some water (or rinse with it) before brushing.

As for taste, based on numerous girls I've spoken to (WGs and non-WGs) some can detect things in your diet (usually strong food and drink) like if you've recently had quite a lot coffee. Strong and spicy foods (e.g. curries) can also have a negative effect on the taste. As such, it doesn't surprise me at all that the WG noticed a taste difference after quitting smoking. Also they do say that cum can taste sweet (as well as slightly salty), particularly if you eat fruit and particularly pineapple which can apparently give a hint of "pineapple taste". I'm sure it depends on the girl, their sense of taste etc but I certainly wouldn't rule it out as a myth, at least not for many girls.
« Last Edit: September 27, 2018, 12:08:05 am by NigelF »

Online WARSZAWA16

A WG recently told me in a winding down chat that you will produce more semen if you eat yoghurt. Not sure how true that is. Haven't put it to the test honest.

Online scutty brown

I presume you're only talking about pineapple juice which is rather acidic and not good for your teeth (particularly when consumed frequently and in excess), however it's not any more acidic than most other fruit juices. Fresh pineapple, along with many other fresh fruits are obviously fine for your teeth (except perhaps if you have too many citrus fruits etc).

I presume the enzyme in Pineapple you're referring to is bromelain but regardless, I'd love to know how the enzyme could have any effect on enamel whatsoever. I presume the effect is indirect (i.e. the enzyme affects some other substance or process/chemical reaction, which in turn damages/demineralises the enamel) but I can't think what it would be?...........

I also can't really see how bromelain - a proteolytic enzyme - is going to cause any damage to the dentine of teeth. However bromelain certainly can cause degradation of skin and mucous membranes in the mouth and gut if eaten in extreme quantities.
What pineapples DO contain is a mix of organic acids, notably malic and ascorbic, with some oxalic - all of which can damage dentine

TailSeeker

I presume the enzyme in Pineapple you're referring to is bromelain but regardless, I'd love to know how the enzyme could have any effect on enamel whatsoever. I presume the effect is indirect (i.e. the enzyme affects some other substance or process/chemical reaction, which in turn damages/demineralises the enamel) but I can't think what it would be?

Anyway, the advice you were given (about drinking milk/water/waiting) sounds correct but only due to the acid content of pineapple juice (not any enzymes as far as I'm aware) and the same applies for every other fruit juice too. Indeed, the advice pretty much applies to eating or drinking anything if it's right before brushing, ideally you should wait but if not at least drink some water (or rinse with it) before brushing.

As for taste, based on numerous girls I've spoken to (WGs and non-WGs) some can detect things in your diet (usually strong food and drink) like if you've recently had quite a lot coffee. Strong and spicy foods (e.g. curries) can also have a negative effect on the taste. As such, it doesn't surprise me at all that the WG noticed a taste difference after quitting smoking. Also they do say that cum can taste sweet (as well as slightly salty), particularly if you eat fruit and particularly pineapple which can apparently give a hint of "pineapple taste". I'm sure it depends on the girl, their sense of taste etc but I certainly wouldn't rule it out as a myth, at least not for many girls.

I'm not too sure, just running off what my enzymes professor told me, I sucked at organic enzymes though.

However the whole diet thing has little basis when you look at biology, your testicles are not part of the waste system. Your piss and shit will change, as that is part of the waste system, but your spunk isn't in those systems. They are separate from waste removal.

A hint can be left from remnants of urine remaining in the pipe, but most won't pick that up. And actually a sweet taste would be quite concerning as it would hint at diabetes.

The told tales are mostly caused by convincing yourself of a fact. Your brain can over ride what your senses tell you is true.

Spunk is naturally slightly bitter (despite the fact that after water it is mostly carbs, despite the tales it's actually very low in protein). By lowering tea, coffee, alcohol, and adding more fruit and vegetables, you're increasing your water content which can lower the bitter hint.

But everything is anecdotal, there are no proven studies showing how diet affects taste, so people who have an agenda to make you eat more of x will tell you it improves things that they have no scientific basis for.

Offline tesla

Works the other way as well, I can usually tell if a WG smokes if I go down on her

Offline Tablet

Especially if her fanny is blowing out smoke rings .  :hi:
Banned reason: Previously banned (smithy115, Punter115)
Banned by:

Offline Cum_again

If you want your cum to taste nice, then drink pineapple juice for 48;hours before your punt...

Will make it taste much better...

Not sure if anyone can be arsed though.

Offline Razor Boy

I have been told by a pro that she can always tell when a bloke has smoked a spliff recently by the taste of their cum  :unknown:

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
If you want your cum to taste nice, then drink pineapple juice for 48;hours before your punt...

Will make it taste much better...

Not sure if anyone can be arsed though.
Drink the pineapple syrup in pineapple chunks tins, much more effective than pineapple juice.

Online scutty brown

I knew a girl at uni who was a fan of drinking gin. You could also tell when she'd been on the piss because her tits tasted of juniper

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Works the other way as well, I can usually tell if a WG smokes if I go down on her
The worst taste is undoubtedly wet wipes, to me they not only taste like chemicals, but also sort of burnt. Nothing like knowing the girl you seeing has only had a "Spanish bath"

Offline hornypnter

I am given to understand that pineapple juice is meant to improve the taste of semen. However the real reason I replied to this post, is to say that, I think that this line is a classic!

I was told the same and tried it out couple of times and both times WGs said that my cum tasted sweet and smelt nice? So I can vouch pineapple juice from my experiences.
STI clinic nurse told me that curry, coffee tea make the cum smell and taste disgusting - apparently the WGs who come for testing told her.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I was told the same and tried it out couple of times and both times WGs said that my cum tasted sweet and smelt nice? So I can vouch pineapple juice from my experiences.
STI clinic nurse told me that curry, coffee tea make the cum smell and taste disgusting - apparently the WGs who come for testing told her.
Any excuse not to see "Asians".

Offline Bogof60

Not really bothered what my Cum tastes like.
It's not me that is swallowing it.
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Online scutty brown

Is that why Tarzan doesn't get OWO?

Offline dubs

However the whole diet thing has little basis when you look at biology, your testicles are not part of the waste system.

When you look at biology, less than 5% of an ejaculation comes from the testicles.

TailSeeker

When you look at biology, less than 5% of an ejaculation comes from the testicles.

True, then you have the prostate and seminal vesicles, which are still not part of the waste system.

So much of taste is self induced bias. With pineapple juices, it would take a few hours to start getting broken down, and the sugars will go mostly to your brain and muscles. Over 12 hours and it's out of your system. It just won't stay in your system that long.

What it likely is is a drop in the bitter taste, not an increase in sweetness. Excreeting sugars, which means you're not breaking them down, is a very bad sign for your health.

I'm allergic to red meat and caffeine, I'm not breaking into anaphylaxis when I swallow someone who has eaten that. Things change as they break down and move through the body, they don't stay the same. Unless it is something we are incapable of breaking down.

Offline dubs

True, then you have the prostate and seminal vesicles, which are still not part of the waste system.

So much of taste is self induced bias. With pineapple juices, it would take a few hours to start getting broken down, and the sugars will go mostly to your brain and muscles. Over 12 hours and it's out of your system. It just won't stay in your system that long.

What it likely is is a drop in the bitter taste, not an increase in sweetness. Excreeting sugars, which means you're not breaking them down, is a very bad sign for your health.

I'm allergic to red meat and caffeine, I'm not breaking into anaphylaxis when I swallow someone who has eaten that. Things change as they break down and move through the body, they don't stay the same. Unless it is something we are incapable of breaking down.

Did you know that if you have a nut allergy and the punter has eaten Brazil nuts, the allergens can be passed in the semen. Only Brazil nuts, others are ok!

Offline hungrypunt

I sucked at organic enzymes though.
Im sure there is a shit joke there somewhere.

OK...Who is gonna conduct their own experiment and taste their own over the course of a week or 2 with varying products, fags, fruit and veg :)

Offline Derrick101

Except if your on meds for diabetes that stop the kidneys scrounging sugar...
Been told my cum tastes very sweet  :P

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
By your doctor?

Offline winkywanky

I knew a girl at uni who was a fan of drinking gin. You could also tell when she'd been on the piss because her tits tasted of juniper

Was her name Jennifer by any chance? Only I'm sure Donovan wrote a song about her... :lol:

TailSeeker

Interesting as I've been told one of the signs of diabetes is that your urine is sweeter, no idea if on meds. Maybe try selling yourself as a water sports Dom? Some people pay a lot for that, so might pay for your punting.

Although I thought diabetes meds were based on helping your body properly regulate and utilise sugar? Do correct me if I'm wrong.

Offline Derrick101

Standard diabetes meds such as Metformin and Gliclazide try and up the pancreatic insulin production, and the bodies ability to process it.
The kidneys (clever buggers) scrounge sugar from waste fluids and pump it back into the blood. Forxiga stops, or reduces that, so you pass more sugar in urine etc.  :hi:

Offline boardyhell

had a very sweet lady said and i quote "strong taste"with a smile on her face

Online scutty brown

Was her name Jennifer by any chance? Only I'm sure Donovan wrote a song about her... :lol:

Mad Mary actually..........she had hairy nipples which she had to shave

TailSeeker

Standard diabetes meds such as Metformin and Gliclazide try and up the pancreatic insulin production, and the bodies ability to process it.
The kidneys (clever buggers) scrounge sugar from waste fluids and pump it back into the blood. Forxiga stops, or reduces that, so you pass more sugar in urine etc.  :hi:

That is actually really cool, and I'll have to remember that. I don't know a lot about diabetes, just that the warning signs are sweet urine and waking up during the night to pee. Cheers for the info.

Offline dubs

That is actually really cool, and I'll have to remember that. I don't know a lot about diabetes, just that the warning signs are sweet urine and waking up during the night to pee. Cheers for the info.

Urgh I wake up in the night to pee. I’m gonna have to find a girl who receives water sports now to test my sweetness

Offline Derrick101

Getting up in the night to pee can also be due to enlarged prostate. A raging thirst is a sign of diabetes, which causes you to get up for a pee, or find a WS recipient.
High pee sugar levels would indicate that your blood sugar is possibly dangerously high. ( unless you are on Forxiga)
My diabetes is hereditary type 2, so I recognized the thirst symtoms :hi: